Bali, Indonesia

Y/n's pov:-

"MILLAY I NEED YOU HERE HELP ME", I yelled because I couldn't close my suitcase. We were going on a trip to Bali, Indonesia.

"oof-", I heard a thud and turned to see Noah on the floor with a bunch of clothes.

"get up", Skye said and pulled him up.

"i heard my girl ask for my help, where's she?", Millie said, walking into the room and looking around.

"HERE!", I said waving my hand so she could see me through all the commotion, my weight put on the suitcase.

"oh god okay wait", she said and started going around all the useless stuff strewn on the floor.

"the way y'all are packing it's like we're moving away to Bali forever", Skye said.

"oh? and might I see your luggage?", Noah said, confidently.

Skye immediately pulled out a little black reasonably sized suitcase. Reasonably sized for our 7 days trip.

"...okay.", Noah said, defeated.

"okay so I'm putting the pressure, you zip it closed.", Millie said and I nodded.

After a lot of hard work, we finally got the suitcase closed and finished packing.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE DID IT. WE FINALLY FINISHED PACKING", Noah's voice hollered down the hallway.

"we got a plane to catch at 4:30 tomorrow morning and it's 11:30 p.m already. Shut up and go to sleep", Millie yelled from our room, closing the door and turning the lights off. She climbed the bed and laid her head beside mine as I embraced her and we fell asleep, eagerly waiting for tomorrow.

-

"wake up, love", Millie said softly, caressing my cheek. I slowly cracked my eyes open.

"whats the time", I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"3:00 am", she said as my eyes shot open.

"uh huh uh huh, gotta get up", I said and jumped off the bed as I heard Millie laugh.

"don't laugh or I'll leave you here", I threatened her jokingly.

"fine", she said rasing her hands in surrender.

**time skip because im lazy**

"ooh lala", Noah said gaping at the paparazzi and fans waiting for us that early in the morning.

"how did they even know that we're gonna be here now?", I said, dragging my suitcase.

"media is media", Skye said. Skye had several fan pages now too and her follower count went up to 1.4M while mine was 20M. Everyone in our gang was now famous. Everybody had verified Instagram. And that creeped me out. It's awkward knowing that around 45 million people all over the world knew us.

"y/n before you go", I heard a familiar voice say to me. I turned around to see Jen running towards me. (in case y'all forgot, Jen was y/n's stage manager)

"all of you, make sure to bring your A-game, and everything will be perfect.", she said and we thanked her.

"wait, Jen?", I grabbed her shoulder before she could leave.

"yeah?", she turned to me with a smile.

"you're engaged?", I asked, smiling. I noticed the little ring on her finger.

"hm? oh-...um, yes.", she said, blushing.

"oh my gosh, congrats Jen!", Millie yelled.

"I'm so happy for you! it's Jayden, isn't it?", I asked, smiling.

"of course.", she said and a handsome, blonde haired man walked up to us.

"hello, Jayden, I've seen you around", I said, extending my hand to him

"hi y/n. and I've of course seen you. I mean, who hasn't?", he said to me.

"and that's Millie Bobby Brown and Noah schnapp. and Skye I've seen before.", he said.

"pleasure to meet you sir", both of them chorused.

"ok y'all gotta run, I'll see you later", he said and we made our way to the airport.

After all the hassle of airport security, we finally took off.
...
...
...and I immediately fell asleep so I missed half of what happened in the plane. But what I know is that Noah was asleep too. Oh and guess what? we missed airplane food because we were too busy sleeping.

After a long time, I felt a hand lightly shake me awake.

"we're almost there", Millie said to me.

"woah", I said, craning my neck to look toward the window.

"yup, we're definitely landing soon"

-

"good morning, sir and madams", the hotel staff greeted us with a warm smile as we did the same.

Several people crowded around us as usual. We posed for a few pictures there in the lobby.

They walked us up to our rooms. I settled on the bed. Woah big room.

"wow, I love the mini fridge here-"

"the bathroom too-"

"yeah and I love the comforter-"

"oh and have you seen the pool-?"

"no-"

"wha- go look-"

"yeah it's great-"

The conversation was moving too rapidly until we gave up and rolled over laughing. This was gonna be a nice vacation. Unless, of course some barbarian decides to show up at the entirely wrong time and ruin our stay.

After freshening up we sat around aimlessly.

"yeah let's take a walk around the beach", Noah suggested

"ok let's go"

we walked out the hotel and started walking. I let my feet sink in the sand. How I'd missed this beautiful feeling.

"WATCH IT", I heard a familiar voice yell. Oh no. oh no oh no oh no no no no.

"hey, you bumped into Skye first", Noah said.

I slowly turned my head around, dreading what I was about to see. There he was. Standing with a smug face. I turned my head to see Skye who looked just as bewildered as me. I widened my eyes. Shit was about to go down.

Millie must have sensed something was wrong, so she tugged at my arm and whispered in my ear, "hey y/n, whats wrong?"

I couldn't reply to her question. My gaze was fixated upon the guy who was about 3 years older than us. He took me and Skye in with a fascinated face. That look made me grit my teeth in disgust. Then slowly he looked at Skye and  uttered, "hello sis. Long time no see."

Well then, I guess a barbarian did decide to show up and ruin our stay.