💕Confessions💕

Y/n's pov:-

Today, Millie and I are going to complete six months. And for that Millie's actually taking me to a date. She's so sweet oh my lordddd.

incoming call: Jen

I picked up the phone call.

"hello, Jen"

"good morning y/n. do you remember that you had a to meet with the new guitarist that wants to work with you?", Jen asked sweetly. Jen was a nice person.

"oh sure, yes I remember. At 11:00 today right? I'll be there. Just inform him that I might have to leave early so he has to keep it short."

"ok will do. good day y/n"

"good day to you too."

I disconnected the call.

Hectic day as usual.

-

It's time for me and Millie to leave for our date today. Skye came over and helped me get ready for the date.

"okay, I think this look is nice", Skye said, putting the finishing touches on my hair.

"Hey, Skye, sweetie, you done? We should go get dinner together.", Noah said as he peeked into the room.

"Yes, love, just a second.", she said, still messing around with my hair.

Woah, she called him love. That's something she got from me, I guess.

I looked at Noah. He looked back at me with a dumbstruck expression on his face. He looked just as confused as I was.

Skye noticed us staring at each other with blank expressions and said, "What?"

"Oh, uh nothing. Let me know when you're done and we can leave.", Noah Said.

"eh staying in sounds better though. Dating you has made me famous too. Now people copy my style.", Skye said. She always was possessive about her attire.

Noah came closer and hugged her from behind, "Then you're a trendsetter.", he said with a smile. I saw Skye smile back.

"Okay you and your cheesiness is officially banned from this room", I said jokingly.

"says the girl who's going on a date.", Noah said and we all cracked up.

it feels great when your bestfriends are dating each other and they're humorous as hell. We might want to leave Skye out of the humourous portion though. All she possesses is dark humour. But great dark humour.

"okay, miss perfect, you're done.", Skye said, standing up to admire her handiwork.

"thenksss", I said, getting up too.

"enjoy the date, dumbass", Noah said.

I replied with sticking out my tongue at him.

"Go away now y/n. Give us space to prepare for our own date, god.", Skye said, pretending to be annoyed.

"You know you wanna wish me good luck, Skye", I said pointing fingers at her, with a teasing smirk on my face.

"fine, good luck I guess.", She said.

"That's better."

-

I got into the limo with Millie.

"Where are we going, Sunshine?", I asked her but she just smiled and said, "you'll see."

After a while we entered a five star restaurant.