Part 1: 'No one wants to marry a whore or her sister.'

I had agreed to come to England with Kat. She couldn't go by herself she was depressed after losing her baby she needed me.

Our banishment was to be kept a secret, no man would want to marry a whore or her sister our father would say. That was our job now, find a husband. Kat was doing great she had already caught the eye of a suitor by the name of Trevor, he hadn't formally asked yet but I could see he had an eye for her. He was taking us to meet the lord Mikaelsons tonight. I couldn't understand why we had to. Kat said I could find a suitable husband there. It wasn't that I hadn't had offers it was just none of them interested me in the slightest. Kat was fine with being sold off like some prized sow but I wasn't. I wanted respect, caring, love and passion. I wanted someone who wanted more than just a pretty girl to stand beside him and fulfil his needs.

"Adeline we're late, we need to go," Kat said walking in looking gorgeous in her white gown it brought out her big brown eyes and tan skin, she was beautiful. We were only born 10 months apart but as she took after my father with dark skin and brown eyes I went more in my mother's direction with not pale skin but lighter than Kats, my feature I was most proud of was my mother's green-blue eyes. Me and Kat both shared brown hair.

"You look gorgeous Kat."

"And so will you once you get up and changed."

"Fine." I walked behind the separator in our room and began to get changed.

" Trevor said this is very important to him, these are his friends but he says there slightly unusual."

"In what way Kat."

"He didn't specify just said they can be kind of strange at times Elijah sounds as if he's a gentleman and well Niklaus, many men in the village have been speaking and well to put it politely he seems unhinged so I would watch your tongue around him, little sister." She warned as I walked out from behind the separator.

"Oh, sister you underestimate me."

"Oh my god, you look perfect Adeline." I had to agree with her our dresses were similar in structure but mine was gold and sparkly and Kats was white with flowery details.

" I had to agree with her our dresses were similar in structure but mine was gold and sparkly and Kats was white with flowery details

Kat's

                                       Adeline's

Adeline's

"If I dare say so myself sister, we look gorgeous."

"You may say so little sister."

"Well if it isn't my too favourite Petrova's, you both look just stunning," Trevor announced like his opinion mattered. It doesn't.

"Thank you, Trevor. Are we ready to go Adeline?" I quite enjoyed these parties but at the same time had to prepare myself for hours on end of dealing with Trevor making puppy dog eyes at Kat.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

*With Niklaus and Elijah*

"Trevor is bringing the girls  tonight, the doppelgänger and her sister." Elijah was trying to keep Niklaus on track for the plan tonight. These parties were entertaining for him especially when there was a pretty thing to look at for a while.

"Yes, Elijah I'm aware of what the plan is I will lure the doppelgänger in with my good looks and charm keep her here until we are ready for the sacrifice. I get it no need to repeat it over and over your ruining my mood for the party. Now what is it you say about a sister what shall we do with her."

"The doppelgängers name is Katerina, and her sister is an exceptional beauty as Trevor put."

"Trevor also thinks the doppelgänger is a true beauty wouldn't trust his tastes, me and you brother we've tried that before. That doesn't explain however what we will do with her."

"I don't have a plan for her we just tell her to leave no need to do anything."

"Now big brother no need to be such a bore." Niklaus got up from where he was sitting. "I'm sure she'll be a nice snack I tend to get hungry at these parties."And with that he left, Elijah on the other hand, he knew the doppelgänger had to be killed for his brothers curse but this girl was innocent she didn't do a thing and there was no need for her death but there was no defying Klaus and with that thought, Elijah left.

Niklaus felt excited, alive, ready. Tonight was going to be fun he would finally have his doppelgänger and a nice snack to go along with it.

ADELINE P.O.V

That carriage ride was awful, a blind man could have told Trevor Kat had absolutely no interest but of course Trevor still tries his hardest. I truly do feel sorry for him though.

We had arrived at the lords' manor it was an old castle at the edge of the country.

It was stunning, part of me was so excited to get through the doors the garden looked enormous

It was stunning, part of me was so excited to get through the doors the garden looked enormous. As we rode through I could see stables and ponds and bed upon bed of flowers it was amazing, I know I shan't get to spend much time in the garden as Kat will have me meeting every man with a name.

I had gotten so distracted by the beauty of it all I hadn't even noticed that we had come to a stop.

"Come along Adeline, no time to make waste with," Trevor said stepping out of the carriage. In my mind I responded by hitting him across the face in reality he only got a tight-lipped smile.

The excitement in my stomach only grew the closer we got. It would hopefully be a fun evening, frivolous but fun.

The front of the castle was breathtaking, two large oak doors laden with intricate gold details falling over the edges and pooling together at the handles. Doormen dressed in the finest green velvet outfits I had ever seen them too with gold detailing running up and down the edges. Their pristine white-gloved hands clasped the door handles and gave one great pull...