Part 7: 'Did he ever kill your sister's child?'

NIKLAUS P.O.V

This is how I wanted to wake up every morning with Adeline In my arms, her neck covered in my marks. I didn't get to have sex with her yet but I understood she felt she didn't know me yet so I would show her and then she would hopefully let me have her fully.

"Good morning." How could someone be this beautiful in the morning it was impossible.

"Morning my love."

"How Long have you been watching me sleep."

"Only a few hours." I was playing with her hair at this point, she let out that melodious giggle and stood up while gave me a light kiss and walked into the bathroom.

"So my love if you want to go riding I'll take you today." She walked out brushing her hair.

"You ride?"

"Yes, why is this such a surprise, those are my stables."

"You just don't seem like the type." She stared at me for a few seconds.

"What."

"I have to get changed."

"Ok and."

"I need you to leave."

"But I want to watch the show."

"Nik."

"Fine." I walked out.

She was stunning, a goddess on earth and she was all mine. And even better she wanted to be mine. As much as I cared for her she cared for me too.

"Lord Niklaus you're, you're coming out of Adeline's room aren't you." It was that annoying doppelgänger.

"Is there an issue with that Katerina?"

"She's not a whore you can play around with and then get rid of."

"What exactly are you implying."

"You are a lord, Niklaus, which means you get to do whatever the hell you want but I still hear things and Adeline will not be another woman mysteriously dead."

"You do not speak to me in such a way." At this point, I was seeing red.

"What is going on out here." It was Adeline and somehow seeing her both calmed me down and made me want to kill Katerina.

"Are you sleeping with him, you are so stupid he is using you! Has he announced you as his lady of the court. No. So therefore he will use you and then kill you."

"I am not sleeping with him for the record, and even if I was it would be absolutely none of your business." She began to walk away. "And you can't say much Kat sleeping with Elijah the night you met him, who's the whore." She kissed my cheek and walked away.

"I would watch yourself without your sisters support you may end up as a mysterious death."

I walked outside to see Adeline storming away from the castle very pissed about her sister. She must've been heading towards the stables. So I decided to follow her.

"Miss Adeline you seem quite angry what's the matter." There was that annoying stablehands voice. She threw her cloak off.

"Just my sister being a bitch as usual." She sits down on a wooden stool. "The one time I'm happy she decides to ruin everything I was happy believing he actually cared and wasn't just using me for sex but here's the thing we didn't even have sex I mean we didn't even half have sex I mean yeah we did a few things but nothing major."

She was adorable worrying about our relationship it was so cute, the only reason I hadn't announced her in court has because as soon as I did I knew I would get offers to buy her for the night and I wasn't sure I'd be able to control myself from ripping out there jugulars, but if that is what it takes to make her feel safe that is what I will do.