Part 6: 'I haven't even kissed these yet."

ADELINE P.O.V

I had been talking to a few different people waiting for Niklaus or the Barron to return.

After a few minutes, Elijah and Niklaus returned. Just as they did the bell for dinner rang.

I walked over to the table, prepared to sit down beside Katerina but just as I went to Nik pulled me by the waist to sit in a chair beside him I went to argue but he placed his hand on the slit in my dress on my upper thigh. I went to push it off but he just tightened his grip.

"When you finish eating this dinner you are going to walk upstairs and afterwards I will follow you, go straight to my room."

When they served the food I gulped it down right away and afterwards, I practically ran out of the room ready to run straight to my room, lock the door and leave the key in but as I was leaving the room I could hear Niklaus getting up. As soon as I was out of sight I ran to the top of the stairs and I could hear Niklaus gaining on me from behind.

"Come now swan, I'll catch you one way or another."

"Well, that is the game Niklaus."

At this point, I was racing to my door. When I finally reached it I slammed it grabbed the key, locked it while leaving the key in the lock. I turned around and sat on my bed smiling to myself looking forward to hearing him beg to get through the door. I would of course eventually let him in, even if I refused to admit it out loud I hoped he would fuck me.

"You get one chance to open this door swan, and if you don't I will break it down and make it so you can't walk for a week."

"As I said Nik, all a part of the game." As I finished my sentence the door burst open, he wasn't playing fair.

"Now stop pouting darling we both know you wanted me to come through that door." He walked closer to me and reached for the back of his shirt and pulled it off. I thought he was sexy with his clothes on, look at him with just his shirt off.

"Enjoying the view darling." I was racking my brain trying to find something to say but I couldn't he was just so damn sexy.

"Now my love how about he get rid of this." He traced the neckline of my dress before ripping it to shreds, I let out a squeak of surprise.

"You know if you continue to pout-"

"You'll what fuck me, you're going to do that anyway." He brought his lips down level infront of mine and all I wanted him to do was close the space in between and that was when I realised we hadn't even kissed yet I met him last night and I already want to have sex with him.

"Actually, no, I'm not going to fuck you unless you ask me to." There is that bloody smirk again. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of seeing me beg.

"Ok."

I got up and walked over to the mirror and pulled down the half of my dress he hadn't ripped which left me in my underthings. I could feel Nik's eyes glued to my every move. He was sitting on the edge of the bed so I walked over and stood inside his legs. I began tracing his toned chest I could feel him just staring at me.

"You know Niklaus all you have to do is ask." He looked up at me with that calculating glint in his eyes and before I could take another breath he had me on the mattress with him on top of me.

"Now darling where is the fun in that."

He started kissing from the top of my jawline beside my ear and made his way down them to my neck where he made sure to leave a couple of hickeys I would have usually complained or told him not to but I was in euphoria right now I was already letting out little moans and whimpers who knew Nik would bite so hard, I could feel myself getting wet and him getting hard. Then he kissed down the middle of my chest and stopped just above the line of my panties.
He placed his mouth around the outside of the material and just let heavy breaths out. I squirmed every time he did, it only made me want him more.

"Stop squirming or I will tie you down."

He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows. He placed his thumb on my lower lip.

"I haven't even kissed these yet." I couldn't take my eyes away from his. "Shame."

And then his lips met mine and I had never felt something like this before it was like my heart was going to explode. I was kissing him back obviously and when he asked for entrance I gave it to him usually I would've teased but I wanted to taste all of him and I wanted him to taste all of me. I never wanted this to end I just wanted to kiss him for the rest of my life but he pulled away.

He moved his head back down to my panties and I sat up.

"What's wrong my love."

"I met you a day ago and now I-I just need time." He smiled at me thank god he wasn't angry, he got into the bed and pulled the covers up around us.

"Don't fret my love to you it may seem like only a day but to me, it was a whole lifetime without you and now that I have you I don't want to let you go but I will wait for you. Now just close your eyes and sleep my swan."

I couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth.Did he feel that way it was he just saying it so I'd sleep with him, I turned around and looked him straight in the eye and then I kissed him.Slower than the last time but I was trying to show him I appreciated him after I pulled away he pulled me into his chest and we lay breathing in each other's scents before falling asleep.