Part 53: 'Spent 500 years running from one.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*HOME*
S2e16'The House Guest.'

"What is she doing here?" Elena spat at Katherine.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." I hit Damon on the chest.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine explained to them.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena told her angrily.

"You need me, Elena. You all do. And let's be honest I'm here for Addie." Katherine replied.

"Like hell." Stefan spat back.

"Don't be a dick." I scolded.

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." She observed.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it. We can keep Addie safe, she doesn't need you." Katherine stood up against Elena now.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" She pointed out to all of them.

"I do." I put my hand up and she slapped it down.

"Not helping." Katherine glared.

"If you know something, say it or get out," Damon smirked.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite." She threatened.

"Don't be a bitch." I warned and she shrugged. 

Stefan and Elena headed to school after failing to convince me to go.

"Mmm, burning flesh. If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting your time. He's indestructible." Katherine, Damon and I were with Elijah's body.

"No kidding. How do you know so much about Original vampires?" Damon groaned.

"Spent 500 years running from one." She responded shrugging.

"So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that I'd die if I used the dagger on him?" Damon asked her.

"Oh, there are so many rules. It's all very confusing." She responded.

"Did you know I would die?" Damon repeated.

"Did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" Katherine redirected.

"Why are you still here?" Damon groaned.

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me." He pointed the flame gun threateningly at her.

"You wouldn't." She smirked.

"Oh, I would." Her smirk falls.

"He won't," I responded knowing he wouldn't.