Part 5: 'Don't be afraid of a little competition.'

ADELINE P.O.V

"This is ridiculous put me down right now you're being an asshole I can walk myself." We entered the castle then but I had no clue where we were going.

"Niklaus." He ignored me, I started to get worried at this point. "Where are we going." He still hadn't said anything at this point and I looked at his face and he looked angry. "Put me down Nik now I swear." I started to kick and try and getaway.

He walked up to a door and kicked it open with his foot, he must have kicked it with some amount of force though because it hit the wall and left a hole.

He threw me down on the bed and I immediately stood up ready to leave.

"If you don't sit your ass down on that bed right this second I will tie you to that headboard, gag you and do whatever the fuck I want and trust me I will enjoy it, now sit down." I sat down immediately he was freaking me the fuck out but I wasn't about to let him know that.

"What's got you all horny and angry."

"You, and that pathetic little stable hand why we're you talking to him."

"I was bored and I happen to like horses."

"That is no excuse to go around throwing yourself at stable hands." I stood up at that and he pointed his finger at me. "This is your final warning get off the bed again and ill make it so you can't walk for a week." That got me to sit down.

"First, of all, I won't be told what to do second, I will go there when I want and I will be going tomorrow to ride because I haven't in months." 

"You had better be talking about a horse and not the stable hand." I glared at him and he smirked back.

"The stables hand is called Malcolm." Niklaus gave me that look that was a warning and I wanted to see how far I could get without him doing something. I smirked at him.

"Who knows maybe both."

Before I could even look up, he was on top of me holding my hands to the headboard with his other hand around my neck.

"Say it again I dare you." I tried to respond but couldn't find the words I could feel his tip, he was very obviously hard, pressed right against me and that was all I could think about.

I moved my head to the side attempting to hide from his gaze. He moved his finger to underneath my chin and turned my face towards him.

"Cat got your tongue." If he smirked one more time I was going to kill him.

"More like an annoying gitty big bad wolf."

"Now I think that deserves punishment." He moved his head down to my neck and I could feel him breathing in my scent and breathing out on my neck, I was so happy he wasn't looking at me right now he would see I was enjoying this way too much. My heart was pounding.

There was a knock on the door and my heart skipped a beat. Niklaus pulled his head away from my neck and groaned, rolling his eyes.

"What do you want!"

"I'm sorry sir it's just Ummm the Barron is coming for dinner tonight and you asked me to remind you if you let me in sir I can get your stuff ready." It was Lucy.

"No, it's fine. Just go away."

"Don't be so rude." I hit his shoulder. "Lucy I'll come out now, you can help me." We rolled off of me and let out a groan. I got up and opened the door, Lucy just stared at the ground.

"You can look at me, Lucy."

"No she can't, it's not allowed." I glared at Niklaus and walked out.