Part 56: 'Don't call me that.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*ALARIC'S RESIDENCE*
S2e19 'Klaus.'

"That's a really bad habit."

"Kat we are literally locked in an apartment with a man who has been trying to find us for 500 years, I'm not too worried about my lip biting." I was sitting on the sofa with Kat while Klaus was on the phone with Maddox telling him to come to the apartment.

"Witches." He sighed walking back over to us. "Katerina go make us some tea," Klaus demanded. She got up right away and went to make it.

"She's not your slave." I scoffed and he smirked.

"Any objections Katerina." Katherine shook her head. I crossed my arms and turned my head away from him. "Come on love, have a chat with me." I glared at him. "I know you're dying to give me a mouthful."

"I don't care enough to give you a mouthful." He chuckled.

"Keep telling yourself that love. So tell me about the doppelgänger, I'm surprised you haven't started begging for her life yet hm?"

"We both know your too much of a selfish asshole to even consider even if I were to beg." I snapped.

"I always did love when you begged though." He smirked again. Someone knocked on the door. "Katerina let Maddox in." Kat ran to the door.

They talked for a while and Kat came and sat down beside me after making tea.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," Maddox told him at the door.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." Maddox left.

"Where is he going?" I asked Klaus.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do. I'm sure you're excited to see me, my love." I scoffed.

"Don't call me that," I told him before I walked into the kitchen

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Kat distracted him.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse." He stood up and started walking to the kitchen.

"And why would you do that here? There are so many people that would try to stop you." Kat was trying to get on his good side.

"Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger." He stood on the other side of the counter from me.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement." Kat frowned.

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were."I glared at him.

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves to get hurt." I want to kill him right now.

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on." He rushed back over to Kat and wrapped his hand around her throat.

"What the hell!" I rushed over but he held his hand up to stop me.

"Go into the bathroom and don't listen." Katherine obediently walked away.

"What the hell you asshole!" I shouted at him. "She is my sister and you can't treat her like crap."

"I have missed you, swan." My heart dropped when he called me that memories from when he had called me that swam around in my head.