Part 63: 'He's being a narcissistic wanker.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*CHICAGO*
S3e04'Disturbing Behaviour.'

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah had dragged us to some shop to look for clothes. She had been daggered for nearly 100 years and had no clue what life was like.

"There's not." Klaus sighed. He, Stefan and I were sitting on the sofa with compelled sales assistant running around getting us champagne and strawberries.

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." The short black dress made Rebekah look amazing.

"Are you calling me a prostitute?" I asked her. Klaus laughed and looked over at me smiling. I couldn't help but smile back at him before I caught myself and looked down.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus told her causing Stefan to laugh.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah scowled.

"It's dance music." Stefan told her sighing.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah looked outraged. Stefan hummed in response.

"Are we done?" Klaus snapped.

"And why are you so grumpy? You have Ade right beside you." Rebekah nodded her head at me and I looked away blushing furiously. I could feel Klaus' stare burrow into the side of my head.

"Yes, she's perfect however I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus frowned.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." She snapped back before gazing at Stefan. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Wrong answer. Rebekah scoffed. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah headed back into the changing room and Klaus turned to Stefan laughing.

"Nice one. Good work." I laughed at Stefan's face.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan mumbled.

"I heard that." Rebekah shouted.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan stood up and left as Rebekah came out of the changing room.

"Where's he going?" She questioned.

"You've given him a sore head." Klaus grabbed another flute of champagne.

"He doesn't love me." Rebekah sighed sitting down beside me.

"He just remembered you Bex give him some time." I told her.

"We should do something fun tonight, like go to a club?" I had filled Rebekah in on most of what this century was like.

"Ew, no people only go to clubs to have sex, trust me." I told her. Klaus snapped his head over to me.

"And you know this from personal experience?" His eyes were pure fire and I opened my mouth to answer before shutting it like a goldfish.

"God you two are insufferable. I want to go do something fun without all this sexual tension it's disgusting watching my brother salivate over you." Rebekah groaned before grabbing my arm and dragging me to Gloria's away from her brother's murderous gaze.

"Gloria." Rebekah called into the empty bar. I tried to follow but Klaus grabbed my arm and slammed me into a wall before I got a chance.

"Personal experience, love?" He questioned angrily.