Part 9: 'Miss Adeline please help!'

NIKLAUS P.O.V

She loves me. I never expected that. I had never felt loved my entire life.It was strange and not only was I loved, but I was also loved by the most gorgeous amazing person ever.

I had never felt this many emotions in my entire life. I felt so much pleasure from her and yet I wanted to kill whoever hurt her.

I wanted to stay in this position forever her lying in my arms freshly fucked, it was amazing but I had to find out who had hurt her.

She was lying on my chest sleeping peacefully even though I had just fucked her she was already making me hard again but I had to resist her.

I slipped out and threw on my shirt and trousers I made sure to kiss her on the cheek before leaving. The temptation to crawl back under the covers and bury myself in her grew and grew but one glance up at her red cheek and I knew I had a job to do.

As soon as I was far enough away for her not to hear.

"Lucy!" Adeline had made me learn a few names.

"Lucy get out here now!" I was waking in the servants' corridors screaming for that stupid girl.

She shortly came running out.

"Who was it and where are they."

"Sir I uh I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb with me, answer now or I will remove your Tongue."

"It was miss Margi." She answered immediately.

Miss Margi was a while stuck up cow who believed because she was my head of the kitchen that she was above everyone else. I ran straight to her room, it was the largest of the servants but still a servant room.

I banged on the outside.

"Margi!" She opened the door looking terrified.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to I thought she was just another girl you had hired. I am so sorry my lord please no no!" I had begun to drag her to my basement, it was where I took people who were disrespectful or just needed to be tortured. One of the reasons I hired Margi was to keep the instruments clean, so she knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Please sir don't take me down there please I beg of you." I threw her in the worst room and closed and locked the door behind her. I wouldn't start now, she needs time to sit and stir in the fear.

I left hearing her screams pierce the air while I enjoyed it. I walked into the main servant area and banged the gong so they could all hear it, they all scurried out like little mice.

"Attention, you all hear Margi she was put in the black room as a death penalty for an attack on Adeline if I hear or see any reports of any of you doing anything similar to her to Adeline I will do the same. No one is to let her out this is the only warning you all get." They all looked terrified, I smirked to myself as I walked away imagining the sight I would see upstairs.

Unfortunately, when I got to the room she was fully clothed and even more unfortunate she was sitting up and talking with Elijah. I could feel my blood boil at the sight of the two of them together.

 I could feel my blood boil at the sight of the two of them together

"Niklaus, I was just telling Adeline about my private library."

"It sounds amazing." Why wasn't she looking at me? I glanced down at her neck and noticed she had covered up my marks, was she trying to make me angry.

"You must come and see it now." I glared at him.

"I'd love to." She began to get up and I was about to stop her when I looked at her face she looked utterly happy, I couldn't take that away from her.

"I'll come and get you later, my love." I kissed her forehead and gave him a warning look.

At least I had time to give Margi her punishment now.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Adeline had spoken to Elijah a few times but nothing much just a hello here and there they never really had much of a relationship so when he came bounding into Nik's room while she lay naked in his bed they both found it quite comical.

He had brought her into his private library.

"Ahh, so you're the one obsessed with the gold detailing, I wondered

"Ahh, so you're the one obsessed with the gold detailing, I wondered."

"Is that meant to be a compliment or an insult?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

"Whatever way you take it, my lord." He laughed at her antics, to be honest, he felt I slight pull to the girl across from him, no one could deny she was the definition of beautiful, but there was something about her aura that drew him in.

"Now where would you like to start."

"Well in Bulgaria education was never really important especially for girls but my mother thought it important that I could read, and read well at that. She was our villages healer so I know absolutely everything about, natural remedies, medicines, cures even poisons. She taught me it all. So I'd like to keep my memory of it sharp." He was surprised she was that smart but then again Niklaus didn't fall for anymore she would have to be extraordinary and the girl in front of him was.

"What would you use to treat nausea and an upset stomach."

"Ginger come on Elijah give me a harder one." He enjoyed her cheeky nature.

"Unable to sleep."

"Lavender."

"Burn."

"Aloe Vera."

"Losing vision."

"Bilberries."

"Vampires." He was sick of her getting everything right.

"Vervain." She answered not skipping a beat. "If they were real."

"Werewolves." He felt more relieved now knowing she didn't believe.

"Wolfsbane."

"Witches."

"There's not a set herb that kills or wounds witches but mother used to make up these little concoctions and call them witch killer although vervain and wolfsbane don't kill vampires and werewolves they do incapacitate them for some time or wound them."

"I told you Elijah I needed to stay sharp I may lose my charm and good looks with old age but I refuse to lose my brains." Just then a scream pierced through the air shattering all false hope of happiness. But it was what the scream said after that terrified Adeline to her core.

"Miss Adeline please help!" It was the woman who slapped her.