Part 4: 'Swan I'm not joking let's get going now.'

NIKLAUS P.OV

The feeling of my lips on her neck was something I had never felt before. It was better than draining a hundred humans dry and her smell was intoxicating. I could barely tear myself away but I knew if I didn't I would have taken her right there and she wasn't ready. I couldn't wait to see her again.

ADELINE P.O.V

I couldn't believe I let him do that yesterday, I couldn't find anything to cover this bloody thing. I called one of the maids in.

"Hello miss."

"Hi, sorry I don't know your name."

"Lucy miss."

"Lucy, you don't have to call me Miss, Adeline is fine."

"I apologise miss but Lord Niklaus would not allow it."

"How about in secret then." I winked at her and she giggled, she looked around my age, far too young. She was gorgeous, fair skin, blonde fair, bright green eyes. "Could you get me some face paint, Lucy?"

"No offence miss." I cocked my eyebrow at her. "Miss Adeline but you don't need it." I laughed at her she was so sweet.

"Can you keep a secret?" She nodded furiously, I moved my hair to the side so she could see it. She gasped.

"Sorry miss, I'll be back in a second." She left the room.

"Ok here you are miss don't let water get on it it'll rub off." I smiled at her.

"Thank you Lucy we'll work on the Adeline thing." She bowed and scurried out.

I got changed and applied it.

I needed to avoid Nik today because if I'm being honest with myself I enjoyed last night way too much

"Ready to talk." Katerina joined me as I began to walk outside.

"Kat it doesn't matter just forget it. "

"No Ade you need to listen to me, you need to be careful when it comes to the Mikelsons, they are dangerous and you can not answer them like you did last night, you're only in England because I made a mistake if you got hurt or worse I'd never been able to forgive me so I need you to listen to me." At this point, I could see she was really worried.

"Ok Kat listen I promise I'll be careful, ok now calm down, join me for a stroll in the gardens."