Part 19: 'You know you talk alot, and yet somehow I know nothing about you.'

ADELINE P.O.V

It had been a month since we had arrived in mystic falls. Everything had been quiet, I had become quite close with the Salvatore brothers. I'm pretty sure Kat was having sex with them both but I wasn't sure.

I was running around outside playing hide and seek with Stefan.

"Caught you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around to him.

"No fair." I pouted and reached my hand up to his neck. I could feel small bumps on his skin and moved my hand to look. There sat two bite marks.

"What's this Stefan." I touched the mark.

"Nothing." The lack of emotion in his tone told me he was compelled.

"Well don't you two look cosy." I jumped at the new voice and turned to see Damon. Curious.

"I thought you were heading back to the battle," Stefan asked sounding slightly annoyed.

"Couldn't leave my baby brother and my favourite girl I got to leave for a while more."

"Well isn't that great for us Adeline." Katherine had appeared out of nowhere. She smirked at me and I glared at her.

"Very fun," I replied dryly. "Well I must go I'll see you both later yes." I directed it to Stefan and Damon.

"Of course."

I grabbed Katherine's arm on my way out and pulled her up the stairs.

"What's wrong with you." She ripped her arm from my grasp.

"You're feeding on him!" I shout whispered.

"And."

"And you shouldn't be."

"I don't care about your opinion on the matter to be fair."

"Stop, seriously Katherine."

"Why they are just humans they are here to bend to my will."

"No they have lives and family and you feeding on him isn't helping."

"You're one to talk, leading them both on thinking you love them, it is cruel Adeline don't you think?" She pouted at the end and my mouth dropped open.

"I'm not- I- I didn't do anything with either of them."

"You didn't have to. Don't you see the piney looks they give you? Come now Adeline you're not that nieve, are you?" I bit my lip thinking about it.

"Says you who is sleeping with both of them!"

"I'm just having fun."

"It is not fun. It's cruel."

"I'm done with this bloody conversation." She commanded and walked away, I groaned and stomped to my room.

I groaned throwing myself to the bed. What was the need for her to do this? She could've just left Stefan and Damon alone and we could have come through Mystic Falls and done nothing but, of course, she has to ruin all that by sleeping with two brothers.

I heard a knock on the door and made a secret vow with myself to eat whoever had knocked.

"What." I snapped at the face behind the door.

When I saw it was Stefan my face immediately softened.

"Sorry, Adeline just wanted to make sure you were ok. You seemed upset." He is the cutest.

"I'm fine thank, you Stefan. Just a sisterly quarrel."

"Well in that case Damon and I request your company." He grinned at me cheekily.