Part 33: 'It has a brain.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*IN HER MOTEL ROOM*
S1e16 'Let the right one in.'

So just to recap, I come to this town to help Damon and Stefan and end up with an earful from Damon, a new relative and an earful from her too. So the solution, I'm going to hide in my hotel room and eat junk food till someone calls me and asks for my help.

So that is exactly what I've been doing. As I'm watching the real housewives of Beverly Hills, my new favourite trashy tv show, the phone rings.

"Hello."

"Adeline, it's Elena."

"Do you need something?"

"They took Stefan I need your help." For god's sake, you ignore people for what a week and they manage to get themselves captured.

"Where are you?"

"The school."

"I'll be there in five."

I grabbed a jacket and threw it on rushing out the door. What was that idiot thinking? I am going to kill Pearl.

I got to the school and walked in listening for where the talking was coming from.

"Stefan told me about your ring." I could hear Elena talking.

"It wouldn't be Isobel's magic ring now would it?" I let myself be known.

"Adeline." Elena acknowledged me, she looked a lot more serious than usual.

"What the hell is she doing here." Damon was mad, like snap your neck mad.

"I asked her to come. We need her help."

"No, we don't, thanks a lot but no thanks."

"Trust me, Damon, I don't want to be here either but this is Stefan and contrary to your belief I actually like Stefan and would prefer the evil vampires didn't have him." Damon stood up but Elena stopped him.

"Enough she's helping deal with it," Elena told him.

"Alaric Saltzman didn't think I'd see you again." I smiled at him.

"Good to see you, Ade." He smiled back.

"You know him?" Elena asked.

"Story for another day, back to Stefan." I sat down on Alaric's desk.

"Yes, about that I'm not helping," Alaric announces.

"Please Mr Saltzman it's Stefan." Elena pleaded.

"Sorry Elena not my problem." I turned to Alaric.

"So make it your problem, if you help us. I'll get you, Isobel."

"Your lying."

"Am I? Help us and you'll find out."

"He's not going to help us come on ladies." Damon grabbed my arm and pushed Elena to the door. "Coward."

"Alright." Alaric sighed just before we left the door. "Wait, I'll go."

Alaric and Elena left to go and get all his vampire hunting stuff equipment because apparently, he hunts vampires now. Fun.

"So are you going to stop ignoring me or," I finally spoke to Damon?

"What would you like me to say."