Part 44: 'To talk.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*ADELINE'S ROOM*
S2e06 'Plan B.'

"I met him when I was probably around 16, my sister and I had just moved to England and this man called Trevor was obsessed with her and he knew the Lords and he brought us to this ball one night and Lord Klaus asked me to dance with him and the rest just happened I guess." Caroline and Bonnie stared at me listening intently. "Everything was perfect until one day I was in the kitchens and this woman thought I was a servant and slapped me I was upset so I ran into the gardens and Klaus found me and the next morning I was in his brother's library and I heard this scream and I ran to where it was coming from and there was the woman who had slapped me lying on the floor, she had obviously been tortured and I just I couldn't think, his brother eventually got the woman out of there when I went to check on her she told me they were going to kill my sister and to check the library. So the next chance I got I went in and I found two books explaining everything, I then found the moonstone and took it with me. Once I told Katherine we ran like hell and we'll long story short we turned and went back to Bulgaria to find our entire family slaughtered." I hadn't realised a year had rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and Caroline threw her arms around me and then Bonnie did the same.

"We love you." I couldn't help but cry at how much I loved them.

After a lot of crying and some laughing, Bonnie had to go home and Caroline had to go check on her mom.

I looked over at my phone to see about a million missed calls and texts from Mason. My phone lit up with an incoming call from him and I debated on whether to pick up or not.

"What?" I asked him bluntly.

"Finally you answered I was worried." He answers happily. This was a bad idea.

"Whatever." I sighed before hanging up and throwing my phone across the room.

"Come on, we have to go to the Lockwood thing." Elena knocked on the door.

"Fine," I whined before pushing myself of my bed.

When we got there everyone was busy doing something so I thought I could just blend but that didn't last long.

"Adeline." I turned around and Jenna stood behind me.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"Didn't think you'd be one for this type of thing." She smiled.

"I love a good ball," I told her.

"It's so lovely to see you. We're doing dinner tonight you'll have to come." She asked.

"I'd love to," I told her before she had to run off and do something voluntarily.

I turned around and caught mason staring right at me, before getting caught up in it I walked away. I walked outside to see Elena and Bonnie talking.

"Hey, bonbon." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Carolines coming," Elena told her. I frowned.

"Please tell me you're still not on this whole Caroline is an evil thing." Bonnie gave me a look.

"Just checking," Bonnie responded.

"You know eventually you're gonna have to talk to her." Elena tried to reason.

"Can you at least try to pretend you aren't on a side I mean come on since Caroline became a vampire we barely see each other, losing Caroline was bad enough I didn't think I'd lose you too?" Bonnie admitted.

"Come with me." Elena went to walk away.

"Where?" Bonnie asked sceptically.

"Not here, someplace quiet. We need to talk." She held out her hand for Bonnie and then the other for me.