Part 49: 'Where to now, oh protector Damon.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*FELL'S CHURCH TOMB*
S2e11 'By The Light Of The Moon.'

"You trapped her in the house?" Stefan exclaimed.

"It's for the best. Trust me. Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. And this one, I'm keeping with me at all times because the two of them are like mother Teresa tripled. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. I brought you this." Damon held up a bag. "Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch." He shows a bottle of blood.

"I packed it all away this morning," I told him smiling.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her." Damon looks over at Katherine who is standing in the background.

"You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." She turned to look at me. "And you should be in France by now."

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon smirked at her and then looked at Stefan.

"Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out," I promised.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe." Stefan told us.

Damon and I began to leave.

"Bye Katherine," I called out.

"Bye Ade, get to New York." I laughed.

"Where to know, oh protector Damon."Damon gave me a look.

"Now we are going to see my other prison. If you'd like to stay locked in the house with Elena that's fine by me too." I gave him a look.

We went to Elena's and I plopped down beside her on the sofa.

"You should really lock your door. Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." Damon teased.

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena whined.

"It's better than being dragged around like a dog." I groaned.

"Yes. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your lives." Damon gave us both a look.

"What does Stefan say about this?"

"This seems like a you two conversation I'm gonna go make food." I got up and went to the kitchen.

I quickly made some grilled cheeses.

"Hey, Jeremy. Want one?" I plopped down beside Jeremy and handed a plate to him and then Elena.

"Change of plans. You babysit." He grabbed my grilled cheese a bite into it. "You come on." I groaned but gave in, accepting Damon's hand up.

"Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't." Elena threw a cushion at him and Jeremy laughed so she pushed him onto the floor too.

When we got to the grill we met up with Alaric. When some woman walked in.

"Mmm, Mason's mystery woman," Damon commented.