Part 3: 'As for your tounge, i think itll be more use in your mouth.'

ADELINE P.O.V

His eyes were a dark blue that pulled me into their deep waters like a siren beckoning for someone to enter.

He was gorgeous no doubt about it, the kind of gorgeous people would fall for in an instant but I wasn't people I knew this man in front of me was dangerous I could tell and yet even though my mind was telling me no my heart felt a strange pull towards him.

"Are you the younger sister or older?" He asked as we began dancing.

"Younger." I had decided to keep my answers short, hopefully, this pull would go away.

"Is there much between you?"

"10 months." Remember Trevor's rules, " you and Elijah."

"I am the younger brother there's about 4 years between us we are quite close as I see so are you and your sister."

"Yet people seem more afraid of you than they are him."

"Forward little thing aren't you." He spun me around and pulled me so my back was to his front. "The devil doesn't always look evil, he's usually an angel in disguise." I could feel his smirk at my neck so I unspun my self he wasn't going to do it any time soon.

"That's a Bulgarian saying."

"I'm aware."

"How did you hear it, you don't look old enough to have travelled that far."

"Neither are you."

"That's different I'm from there, but you're English am I correct."

"Yes, for many years I have been English."

"That's a strange way to answer."

"Well, I'm a strange man according to this bloody village."

"Actually according to the village you're unhinged."

"Really." I hummed in response. "And yet you seem unafraid."

"Well, Mr Mikelson do I have something to be afraid about."

"I promise you this Adeline you will come to no harm by my hand." When I looked into his eyes I knew it was true.

"Then I promise you this Niklaus, unless you give me a reason, I will never be afraid of you."

The rest of the night was magical we must have been dancing for hours yet it felt like minutes. I had never laughed this much my entire life. We had gone from holding each other at arm's length to my arms being wrapped around his neck playing with his hair with his on my waist.

NIKLAUS P.O.V

"Niklaus may I borrow you for a minute." Elijah had decided to interrupt how dare he. I was loving dancing with Adeline she was becoming more comfortable around me and I loved it.

"Of course, I'll see you later Adeline." I bowed to her

"My lord." She curtsied.

"Now don't go back to my lord love, Nik is fine."

"Thank you, Nik, Lord Elijah." She walked over to the doppelgänger, even though I was falling in love with her sister, oh who am I fooling I'm in love with her sister, doesn't mean my plan for the doppelgänger has changed I'll kill her, become a hybrid, turn Adeline and we can rule together.

"What is it Elijah as you can see I'm very busy." We had walked to my office.

"What in the world are you doing with Adeline you are meant to be charming Katerina not drooling over her sister."