Part 22: 'We will find her, I promise.'

KLAUS P.O.V

"How have you still not found them," I screamed at the stupid witch in front of me.

"The witch there um using is is she's very powerful." The stupid thing stuttered out. I snapped her neck out of anger.

"That's the third one this month Nik." Rebecca sighed.

"Your lucky it's only been three," I shouted out while I left the room.

I need Adeline back, she had been gone so long. And I missed everything about her, the way she used to smile if she was trying not to laugh, the way she walked fast when she was avoiding someone, the way she used to laugh at the most trivial things. I found myself smiling just thinking about her.

I walked straight to my painting room that was pretty much a shrine to her. Most things I painted were of her or places we had been together.

I just started painting thinking about her, mainly our first time together, which was, unfortunately, the last.

I hadn't even realised what I had painted till I was done it was of her lying underneath the sheets, sprawled out. I felt myself slowly reach my hand out to touch her cheek but instead, I just ruined the paint. I grabbed the painting and threw it on the ground smashing it and ripping the canvas.

She only let me sketch her once and I kept it in the locked drawer in my desk, I grabbed it right now and slid down the wall. I traced my hand around the entire thing remembering when I did it.

"I'm serious, you are not sketching me." She giggled out.

"You know I could have done it secretly but instead I was a gentleman and asked." She scoffed at that.

"Still a definite no."

"Please, I'll definitely make it worth your time." She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"What exactly do you mean by that."

"You let me sketch you and I give you one orgasm." She coughed.

"What."

"No sex this will be all about you," I smirked at her.

"Still a no." I walked closer to her and knelt down beside the chair she was sprawled out on.

"You sure about that." I dove my head down to her neck and let heavy breaths out onto it. I felt her gulp.

"Fine. One." I lifted her off the seat and carried her to the window seat.

"For everyone, I get you to get one too." And I kissed her forehead.

I felt myself clutching into the sketch. Thinking of what happened after I sketched it. I heard a knock on the door and looked up. It was Rebecca.

"What Rebecca." I glared at her but she took no notice and sat down beside me. She plucked the sketch out of my hands.

"She was beautiful."

"She was more than beautiful." I snatched it back.

"You're never going to find her sitting on the floor whining."

"I need her back." I let it slip out. "I have everything I have ever wanted and I need her too."

"We will find her I promise."

"He doesn't deserve her Rebecca." Elijah stood at the door.

"Elijah now is not the time," Rebekah warned him.

"Tell her how you pulled her sister's heart out of her chest because she had Adeline's eyes."

"She left me!" I screamed out pissed.

"So what you killed her entire family! Can you really blame her for running!" I grabbed the dagger out of my desk and plunged it into Elijah's chest.

"Nik!"

"He deserved it." I spat out.

"We found another witch," Marcel spoke up from the door.

"Let's go." I left Elijah sprawled out on the floor.

____________________________________

Quite a short one because I wanted to do a Klaus POV cause I thought it would be fun. Should I do more Klaus ones?