Chapter Thirteen

Ashara tensed as she held onto the gunship. They were going down and they were going down fast. She was grateful when they crashed to a halt. She was about to call out to her squad when she remembered that Anakin had asked them to stay behind, to take care of the ship. 

Speaking of Anakin, he had disappeared long ago, having jumped out of the ship to play with some droids. Ashara sighed, knowing that that was one of his favorite past-times. Ever since she'd known him, he'd been playing with droids.

The Jedi jumped out of the gunship onto the falling cruiser. She ran down the hallways, not bothering to see if Rex and Ahsoka were following her. She dodged past blaster fire, cutting down droids as she went, but mostly she was aiming to find Anakin. Knowing him, he would be surrounded by droids, only being able to defend himself and not go on the offensive.

When she found him, he was indeed surrounded by droids. She rolled her eyes, before taking out the ones that were coming up behind him. 

"You're a bit overwhelmed, I see", she said as she joined his side as they continued to take down droids. She could see flashes of another lightsaber through the droids and knew that that had to be where Master Secura was.

"What are you talking about?" Anakin asked as he used the force to push a super droid onto a bunch of B1 battle droids, clearing a path to Secura. Ashara rolled her eyes, but kept up with him as he joined the twi'lek Jedi in fighting more droids. Ashara caught glimpses of Ahsoka's green lightsabers, and was glad to know that the little togruta had kept up after all.

"Nice entrance, Skywalker", Secura said as they ran forward. "How do you plan to get us out of this mess?"

Ashara deflected blaster shots from the droids while Rex ran close behind her, shooting down the droids as they got closer to them. She smirked, knowing that they made a good team.

"Well, I have a ship docking in the lower hangar as we speak", Anakin explained while cutting through some droids. Ashara noticed that they were close enough to the droids that they could cut them down but she figured that would take too long. So she decided to take Anakin's trick, and use the force to push them all over. Secura sent the Jedi Knight a grateful glance. Ashara merely nodded once and they found themselves able to run through more of the ship with ease. 

They turned a corner, and saw a singular battle droid standing there. Ashara saw Anakin ignite his lightsaber, ready to take it down, but he hesitated when several more droids appeared. Luckily, that wasn't the way they needed to go, so they turned another corner, and found themselves at the door to lower docking bay. 

"We made it!" Ahsoka said as she opened the door. Ashara heard a rumbling and looked back to see an big explosion coming towards them. Her eyes widened, but without hesitation, she used the force to push everyone back into the docking tube, and closed the docking bay door. She turned back to the explosion and closed another door before it reached her, and then used the force to push it back for as long as she could. However, that wasn't very long, and she was thrown back against the docking bay door. The last thing she remembered seeing was a fiery orange wash over her before everything went black.

~~~~~~

Ashara wandered around a field with tall grass. She didn't know where she was, but there were these cute little cats that liked to chase after her. She nearly tripped over them many times, but they didn't seem to care that she kept accidentally kicking them. She chuckled and shook her head at them. A loud howl filled the air, and Ashara looked up from the cats playing around her feet. She saw a large white wolf standing on a hill not too far away. She was surprised when she felt that she should walk toward it. As she got closer to it, the wolf started moving closer to her. She tilted her head once she got within five feet of it, pausing as to not get attacked. She wasn't sure he would attack her, but she didn't want to risk it.