Sudden Kiss - Chapter 2

Before Seok Jin left Irene,  its seems like the universe is really making the two meet.
Behind Jin, Suho was also there,the moment Jin left Irene, Suho saw Irene with her eyes closed.

By the moment Suho saw her, everything around him moved slowly. His legs felt like they have their own life taking him to her.

Suho didn't realize he was slowly walking towards the girl he doesn't even know at all. He was stopping his walks in his mind, but her body and his heart  won't cooperate so he just decided to let it be.

Suho saw her sad face knowing that the one who she wants to kiss her left her.

I think this girl's heart would break into pieces if she open her eyes without her man. So what? Am I going to kiss her?? Aysst let's just let it be.

Irene was about to open her eyes but then she felt heavy breaths coming closer, so she didn't open her eyes.

Suho can't believe he really did kiss her. He is a type of a man that wouldn't care about girls feeling at all. He find it interesting because for the first time he felt his heart beating so fast.

Irene happily open her eyes and out of shock he slapped him so hard that caused her to slip her foot, but at the right moment the Suho grabbed her waist making her closer to the guy's face.
She pushed him away making her twist her foot that caused her to fall on the ground.

"Ah ahh ahh! My foot" Irene said with a pain in her voice.

"Are you okay?? Let me see your foot" Suho said worriedly.

"Leave me alone who the f*ck are
you?! Who gave you the right to kiss me!?
HELP ME THIS GUY IS MANIAC!!" Irene said.

"Yahhh! I'm not a maniac!how could a pretty face like this be maniac to you huh? To be honest you look more like a maniac to me. How could a girl like you be so stupid! You didn't even care who's kissing you!" He irritatedly said.

Everyone in the park is looking at them now because of the loud quarrel they are hearing.

"Don't try to turn the tables now! Opportunist maniac, pervert!" She madly said.

"Let's fight for this later the people are watching us okay? Let's see your foot first,it seems like you've sprained it." Suho said while trying to convince her leave that crowded place.

"Leave me alone let me be! I can even run faster than you!" Irene said with her annoyed voice.

They were in the middle of the fight and suddenly Irene's phone rang.

"Taeyung ah? Yes why did you call?" she said while trying to calm her voice.

"Ahh nothing I was just having a bad dream. Noona Are you okay?" He worriedly said.

"Yes I am fine don't worry okay? I'll be staying at Seulgi's place tonight okay?"

Her brother won't let her work anymore and ask her sister that he will the the works instead of her, if she show up being hurt.

"Yes noona don't hurt yourself okay? Good night."

Suho felt bad for what happened and decided to lift her without her permission.

"Yahh! What are you doing?! Let me go!" Irene said while punching him.

"Stay still! let me be a responsible person for once.Don't worry I won't do anything to you.!"

"Why would I trust you after what you have done earlier!"Irene said as she shower him with little punches.

Irene couldn't do anything, she can't even walk properly on her own. She was just being stubborn but gladly this man helped her if not, Joohyun would still be laying down there.