Sudden Kiss - Chapter 19

The invitations for the wedding are given to the expected attendees of the said ceremony. Mrs. Kim want this wedding to be a grand one. She invited all the people where Suho and Irene studied in college.

Even though she's sick, she still wants to participate in most of the preparation.
The gown, outfit of the groom, bouquet, food, etc.

When Suho introduced Irene to his mom, she promised to herself that she will stay healthy and take all the instructions the doctor has given to her.

The said wedding really helped for her medication, she has gotten stronger and healthier ever since.

Suho really loves his mom. The doctor told him that as long as her mom is happy and away from things that worries her, she will live longer. They must keep her away from any type of problems

AN/:What do you think will happen if she found out the truth??

All of their previous classmates, so Seokjin and Jisoo will be there too but only if they
want to.

"Oppa it's been two days since we got this invitation and today is the day are you going?" Jisoo asked.

It took Seokjin a second to answer her question. He loved Irene so much until now. It was all because he can't fight for her therefore, he lost Irene the love of his life.

Jin's father interrupted them. " Why wouldn't he attend Jisoo? He will. Isn't it embarrassing not to go when you are invited?" His father want him to attend for him to remind Jin that's it's over between the two of them.

Because of his father he will attend the wedding. He took his statement as a sign that his father is ordering him to go.

"You already moved on from her right?" Jisoo asked as she gaze at him.

"I have to." He said robotically before he went to his room to dress up.

He was alone in his room crying silently as if a sword is piercing his heart. The sudden wedding broked him hard. He may look hard and cold outside but deep inside he suffers from his dad's commands. His dad is treating him a puppet his can easily control.

He wasn't usually cold like this. His break up with Irene changed his personality so much to the point that you can rarely see him smile. To distract himself from thinking about Irene, he focused his attention on his studies. Too bad his ex turned out to be his competitor at school.

Irene is a fighter, she studied real hard while working at the same time to achieve something big in the future.

It's either Irene is ahead of him or him ahead of Irene every end of the School. They are known to be the best students of their school. The pride of the school to be exact.

Bogum got the invitation. What hurts him the most is that Irene handed him the invitation card. She is clueless about her child hood friend's feelings for her.

He didn't got a chance to tell her feelings for her. He's too coward to confess to her.
Back in high school he always ask Irene to talk to him in private, where there is just the two of them. Sadly he was never brave enough to confess. He just kept loving her from a far. Seeing her happy makes him somehow happy too. She is a precious person to him, he's afraid a confession will make her away from him.

On the way to the venue Jennie noticed that Bogum looks sad. They are on the same car together with the couple Seulgi and Jebeom (Jb). Bogum didn't have to say a word but Jennie knows this is about Irene is getting married. That's why he's acting sad like this.

Bogum is blind to see Jennie, who is always been by his side. Jennie didn't told anyone that she has always been liking Bogum since high school, that's why she never had a boyfriend. She's in love with someone who can't see her feelings.