Sudden Kiss - Chapter 37

Junmyeon's secretary Xiumin dropped Joohyun in front of the a fancy hotel and instructed her to get inside. "I thought he needs help... but why did you..?" Joohyun confusedly asked trying to figure out why is she infont of the mall.

She proceeded inside only to find out that unexpected guests can't just get in.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can't enter without a proper hotel reservation I think you should know that before barging in." One of the staffs said raising a brow without paying attention to Joohyun.

"I understand but someone is waiting for me inside can I look for him first? I will be very quick." Joohyun pleaded.

"Ms.! Didn't you heard me!-"

"Mrs." The staff was cut off when a familiar built of a man stepped in.

The staffs immediately panicked looking at Junmyeon approaching the girl they mistreated.

The staffs exchanged glances. "Mrs.?" One of the staffs uttered.

Junmyeon motioned her to act like his wife. Joohyun quick reflexes acted like one.
"Honey?"Joohyun said as she give him kisses on the cheek and a tight hug after.

Junmyeon and Joohyun glance at the staffs if they believed and it seems somewhat they did.

"We're doomed she is his wife." One of the staff whispered lowering her head.

"I'm sorry sir we didn't know-"

"Why are saying sorry to me.?" Junmyeon with a very expressionless face said.

"I'm sorry ma'am this won't happen again." Both the staffs said at the same time with shaky voice.

"It's alright I understand." Joohyun said assuring Junmyeon it's nothing to fuss about.

"Junmyeon by any chance, are you the owner of this hotel?" Joohyun asked whispering to him so that the staffs won't notice she's not aware.

"I'm your husband so you can do anything you want to do here." Junmyeon whispered back giving her a wink afterwards.

"Oh right! What help do you need.?" Joohyun asked meeting his gaze. She worriedly checked him out.

"Let's head in first." Junmyeon reached out for her hand.

"We'll talk later." Junmyeon said to the staff before completely leaving them making the staffs nervous.

"Junmyeon are you alright? What help do you need? Is everything alright? Why are we here?" Joohyun bomered him with questions as soon as they're in.

Junmyeon softly shook his head followed by his little chuckles finding his wife so lovely.

Junmyeon showed her two movies tickets.
"The thing is.. I accidentally bought two tickets and-"

"What!" Joohyun chuckled." Are you stupid? Why didn't you just watched it with your secretary.?"

"He doesn't like watching horror movies." Junmyeon reasoned out. In fact he just made an excuse he never asked him to watch it with him.

"But if you don't want to watch it because you're scared we can just change the-" Junmyeon was cut off.

"No, it's all right. I like horror movies but if you're... scared we can change it." Joohyun teased him as she noticed him being scared just by looking at the poster.

Junmyeon didn't know it will be a horror movie. He asked Xiumin to buy two movie tickets for them but he didn't know Xiumin will choose a horror movie.

"Who's scared? me?! I'm not scared at all.. not even a one percent." Junmyeon pointed out making Joohyun giggle.

"Is that so? Then let's go and give it a try." Joohyun bravely went inside dragging Junmyeon who is slowly sweating in fear.