Sudden Kiss - Chapter 45

Joohyun POV

Today will be a very long day. It's Bogum's birthday. I was happy ofcourse but... Whatever is in the past, I should show up to his birthday party. Even if he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday, I know his parents will.

Weird how he didn't ask me to go to his party. Is he planning to ditch me forever? I have to attend no matter what. I'll make sure you see my face Bogum. Just you wait.

Joohyun? There's an invitation card in our mailbox outside. He grasped when he saw what's inside. "Ow! Bogum's Party? Alright we should go. I think I have to ask Bogum to say his wish is for you and Jennie to make up. What do you think? Brilliant right?" He says while offering a chair for me. He has already prepared the food for breakfast.

I guess he has not forgotten about me like what I'm thinking. He even prepared an invitation card. My eyes darted to Junmyeon who's busy on his plating.

Sweats has been all over his face. I hate how he's hair is messy yet he still manage to look attractive.Why is he not wearing a shirt aside from shorts and his purple apron. Is he trying to seduce me in this early morning?! He's driving me nuts.

He removed his apron as he proceeded to fix his hair. I watched him slowly gulping the water, his neck at his finest. Suddenly the world started moving slowly like it never did before. All I could feel is my heart beating like crazy. I think it skipped to beat for seconds. 

"Joohyun? Joohyun? Are you still there?"

"W-w-what? What is it? Hey I wasn't looking at you!" I stuttered. I  blanked out for a second. I hope he didn't caught me staring at him. Shit. This is bad.

"Looking at what?" He confusedly asked trying to figure out what I'm saying.

"N-n-n nothing! Stop asking questions." I can't believe I stuttered again. Somebody slap me please.

"Hey! Wipe your face first. Don't you have a shirt to wear anymore? It's freaking cold and you're here being shirtless? I hope you catch a cold." I blurted. I don't mean that though, it's just that.. I have to save myself.
I took the towel and throw it to his face. I wish my throw wasn't that strong.

"Sorry. But I'm really hungry right now. I got tired from all the cooking. Can't we eat first?" I don't know if he's just making excuses but, what can I do. I'm not in the position to judge, I can't even cook like this much.

We heard knocks on the door. I think I know who's coming but.... It's Seulgi and this guy right here is shirtless. Pshh

I don't know why I quickly ran to Junmyeon who's patiently waiting for me. I took the towel and covered his body to the point that he can't even use his hands to eat.

"Joohyun what's wrong?" Junmyeon was curious."Oh Hi Seulgi." He tilted his head instead since he can't wave his hands.

"Why does he have a nice body? That's so conservative of you Joohyun?" Seulgi started winking at me making me pissed this early morning.

"Hey! Seulgi. Why are checking his body?! I have a nice built too!" Jayb barged in.

"I was just trying to tease fast and furious Joohyun. What's wrong with you.?" Seulgi glared making Jayb act cute to his Girlfriend.

"Look like we came at the right time honey? We're having a feast." Why of all time they're here? This couple.

"Junmyeon? Since when did you worn that shirt? You're shirtless just seconds ago? That's quick of you Joohyun huh?" Jayb teased. Did Seulgi just clapped at what his boyfriend is saying?

"That was a good question of you Jayb. That's so funny. Look at Joohyun's face." Seulgi started crying. He has this habit of crying when she laughs hard. "I miss Jennie. I miss Bogum. I miss us together." Seulgi started crying real this time.