Sudden Kiss - Chapter 13

Taeyung POV

In the coffee shop there's many costumers now. Most of them are girls wanting to take a picture with me.

I'm taking moments like this to take advantage of my boss. He always praise me for having many costumers.

I find it really tiring. They kept asking what's my number or if I have a girlfriend.

There is one costumer staring at me and haven't made her order yet.

"What's your order ma'am?"

"You're so handsome" She fixed her hair.

"Pardon? Your order please?"

"I'll take you out.... Uhmm I mean one Iced Americano please."

"By the way I'm Joy, I'm your Joy, Your my Joy." She offered her hand.

This girl is different from other girls. She has this high confidence maybe because she's rich.

I put and unwilling smile " okay your Iced Americano is coming please take your seat"

"What is your name? Oh Taeyung? What a pretty name just like you." She keep showing me her ugly smile.

"How did-- "She pointed at my name tag.

She is looking for a seat when suddenly a man bumped to her. His drink got splashed to her outfit.

"Ayysstt watch where you are going miss!"
He pointed at her forehead tht made her lower her head.

"Ajushhii! Aren't you the one who bumped me? You should apologize!" She was this fierce then.

The man attempted to slap her. I move to them fast and hold his wrist.

She was shielding herself from his slap. Thankfully I got hold his hand.

"You see that CCTV? It's working Ajushii!"
I made my eyes widened and glared at him.

I could see that he felt angry  and slammed the door before he completely left.

Without even looking at her, I could feel her sticky look to me.

I didn't expect her respond I thought she's thankful but she's not.

"Handsome boy please don't mind other business! I can handle myself!"

"What?! You should be thankful to me miss Joy right?!"

"I won't accept your apology! You better give me your number." She looks hell serious.

"Wait what?!" I can't help but to laugh at her.

"Give it to me or I'll report you to your boss! Tic tok tic tok." She's pointing out at her watch.

I can't be reported now,Im so close to being regular worker here.A clean record will promote me fast.

I gave her my number but she's trying to look cool in front of me.

"I'm done now I have to go" She left with my number.

Joy POV

This is just a bet with my friends. I will have to toy him. I won't lose to anyone even with friends.

"You see( shows the number*) this Sana I told you this is a piece of cake."

"Joy you better not lose to him huh? What if you fall for him instead. He's quite .. no I mean he's freaking hot." Rosé leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Handsome my foot." I took her head off my shoulder.

Irene's POV

"Am I hearing it right Joohyun? You will get married to him? Is this a joke?" Seulgi grasped.