Sudden Kiss - Chapter 18

Taeyung's Phone ringing*

Irene noticed the phone Joy is holding. She immediately recognize it was his brother's phone. Joy showed the wallpaper of the phone to his dad and showed it to Suho.

"Wait I think you've misunderstood it Joy."

"The evidence is right in front of us everyone! She is with no... She is dating another man.!"

"Joy that man on the phone is her brother!" Suho is holding his laughter.

"But why did he named her 'My Lovely  S !?"
Irene can't believe Taeyung is saving her name like that on his phone.

"Joy! How could you try to put her in trouble! You should apologize.."His father said as he look at Joy.

Taeyung is your brother?? I'm doomed. Joy whispered to herself.

Joy  bet with her friends that he would make him fall for her so she has to be good especially to Irene his sister.Well, not the real reason actually, Joy is interested in him that's why.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't know that you have a brother...." She looked down.

"It's fine Joy atleast we are clear now." She's relieved that the misunderstanding is clear now.

Before the fake couple depart from Suho's parents house Irene took the phone from joy to give it to him. Joy explained everything that happened that day.

Suho drove Irene home after the dinner they had with his family. After they arrived home a heavy rain suddenly dropped from the sky. It was freezing cold that night.

Irene told Suho to drop by at the house because of the heavy rain and it's foggy. For his safety he agreed and headed in Bae's house.

Irene entered the passcode of the door. She hold the doorknob to open the door. As soon as they entered, they saw Taeyung lying the couch holding some snack on his hands while watching a movie.

"Noona you're home." He greeted them and seated himself properly. He cleaned the table and rushed to the kitchen to heat up some water for them.

Irene handed her his phone. As promised Irene and Suho didn't told them they got this from Joy. She told them not to say that she was the one who found his phone. To avoid misunderstandings between the two of them.

Joy is afraid that Tae must think that he took his phone to stalk him or something. Although she does want to anyway. She doesn't want to make it obvious.

"How did you found this?"

Irene said when they are walking home she saw his phone lying on the side of the highway when they are heading home.

"How did it end there anyway?"

"I almost hit someone that day. So maybe my phone fall from my pocket without me noticing it."

"You got hurt?!" Irene scanned his body to look if he's fine. He saw the bandage on him. Tae said it doesn't hurt at all.

"I told you to be careful Taeyung! I'm gonna kill you if this happened again!"

Irene has been always worried about Tae is doing and whereabouts when they are away from each other. She treasures her brother so much. Her brother does that same to her too.

Suho is watching them in the corner looking so lovely even they are bickering.

"A cat and dog relationship huh?" Suho said.

Taeyung made them some cup of hot chocolate.

"Hyung are going to sleep here? I think it's fine is you sleep here right noona?" Tae said while twirling a spoon to the hot chocolate.