Sudden Kiss - Chapter 9

Field Trip Day_.  

Everyone is hurrying to seat in the bus. They went to the school early to have a seat where they want to. Some students wanted to be seated in front , beside the window or in the back seat.

Students are quickly getting in. Some of them are carrying heavy bags and some food. They prepared the things they might need in the middle of the trip. Most of them are rich kids.

The students can't hide their excitement. Everyone who already entered took their chosen seat and live their world. Some of them took their phone out to have selfie, wear headphones, earphones, etc.

Most of the students are already seated while Irene is nowhere to be found.

"Seulgi ahh where's Irene didn't I tell you that you have to come here with her?" Jennie asked Seulgi.

"I did, but she is not at their house." Before Jennie went to the school, she dropped by at Irene's house to go together with her but she refused.

"Wait what! Then where is she?" Jayb asked while munching a big cracker.

"Call Taeyung." Bogum suggested.

Jennie took out her phone and dialed his numbers.
"Taeyung ahh is your noona still there?"

"No she already left. Why? is there something wrong Jennie baby?"

"Ah nothing and I'm NOT YOUR BABY! You're the baby! Grow up Taeyung!" Her yelling made other students caught her attention. " Hey, Kim Jennie you're not the only person here. " Seulgi said before throwing a pillow on her which she dodged. " Is that kid still bugging you? " Bogum looks suddenly serious. " Don't mind him." Jennie replied.

IRENE'S POV

I left early in the morning I feel excited about this trip. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Walking going to the bus station, a granny is moving some heavy things  for her flower shop.

No one is around to help her it was just me.bIts freezing cold and she don't even have a scarf.

"Granny let me help you"

"No need you will just get dirty here." Of course granny will refuse.

I walked to her shop and I put my scarf on her neck as I started carrying her things.

We finished and it seems like the time is running fast.

"Granny I have to go! Take care." As I ran I hear him saying "Thank  you." As she shouts with all his might.

I'm going to be late! I have to run quickly.

The bus station is crowded so I'm really doomed.

Both Jin and Suho is leaving a space for Irene to seat.

Jin pretends to be reading his book to sneak peek if Irene has entered.

Suho can't stay still, he wants to get off the bus to look for her but their homeroom teacher won't let him go.

We'll wait for her okay so stay in your seat.

After 20 minutes*

"Ma'am maybe she is not coming. It's getting cold here maybe it's better if we go now. right girls?" Jisoo said.

"Yes that's right." Solar answered.

"You girls are ri... -"Suho  cut off his teacher before she could finish her words.

"Aren't you guys being selfish! What if something has happened to her!" His voice was mixed with being irritated and worried.

"He has a point let's wait a bit more." Jin said while looking at everyone.

The bus is leaving now.

She is running fast tapping the  bus.

"I'm here, now let me in!"

"Ma'am Irene is here now stop the bus." Bogum exclaimed

Catching her breath she is now to choose where to sit. Every seat is occupied now except the three seats.

The bus has to seats each side. Jin and Suho's seat are empty beside them.

Where should I sit.. I think I'll take that seat. To avoid misunderstandings she didn't choose neither one of the seat beside them.

They both sighed in disappointment.

Irene didn't choose anyone from them she choose the seat beside one of their male classmate.

"Is it okay if I take this seat?"

"Uhmm... You're taking this seat next to me?!" He gladly asked and she nodded.

"Of course!! Who would've thought that you'd choose me instead of those ugly two"

Ugly two??? You are quite thick faced, I'm just choosing this to avoid misunderstanding. Seems like your head become bigger huh?.

"Can I take your seat!!" Suho and Jin said at the same time.

The both standing  and  glared at each other. The bus suddenly stopped Suho fell down and Jin also fell on top of Suho.

Everyone in the bus is looking at them. Some are laughing at their weird position.

"Owww!!!" All of them are shocked to see Jin on top of Suho while facing each other.

They both looked at Irene and saw her holding her laugh. She looked away when she made eye contact with the two boys .

"Get off of me!" They both said while hurriedly going back to their seats.

Some of them got bored and happily sang at the bus. It was a total mess. Everyone is having fun. The class enjoy things like this, they like to have fun to break the stress from studying hard.

The trip is quite long, they took the bus stop for the students to take the restroom.

Some students got off the bus also the male beside Irene. Irene is at the seat beside the window.

Jin had a phone call and got off the bus. It's an important matter so he got off the bus.

Suho took this opportunity to take the seat next to Irene.

Finally this is my chance

Irene doze off and fell asleep.

Suho took the seat and offered his shoulder to her. He took off the leaf in her hair.

"This girl, I wonder where have you been. " He thought to himself.

"Hey that's my seat!" The guy next to Irene earlier yelled.

"Can't you see she's peacefully sleeping" He tried to yell in  whisper.

Jin got heated when he saw him together with Irene sleeping on his shoulder. When saw the male classmate got off the bus, he rushed to go back to the bus.

Too bad he's late. He made a fist when he had eye contact with Suho.

Suho then show him a thumbs down. Jin had no choice but to go back to his seat.

After a while Suho fell asleep and Irene got awake. She looked up to see who's the guy beside him and it's Suho.

She stared at him for a while looking so peaceful. He opened his eyes and looked at her back.

Things have been slowed down looking at each other. They are lost in their own world.

"Hey Kim Suho... You have a morning star on your left eye. " Irene chuckled in her thoughts. How ironic when she's the one asleep and Suho is the one having that on his eyes.

Shit!! Why now?!
I thought she's finally having feelings for me.

Suho thought to himself.

End of Chapter 9