Sudden Kiss - Chapter 23

Suho's POV

I slowly Shaked her. " Joo Hyun? Can you hear me?." She faced me and showed me her weak smile. "What happened? Why are you like this.?" She has no energy on answering me back. I layed her down and put I'm worried for real. What something happens to her.  I hurriedly took my phone and dialed my doctor friend's number. " "Yah Baekhyun ah! I need you come here quickly!" I said in panicked mode.

It's late now hospitals are far from here. Thankfully my friends lives here nearby. His duty in the hospital is mostly day time. So he's free at night. I feel sorry for bothering him. He must be resting now but I need his help.

"Yah Kim Suho! Do you know what time is it! What is it. Stop messing arou--" 

"No no... Baek this time this is true! My wife is sick! I don't know what  to do!" I cut him off. I used to pull pranks on him and now I'm paying for it. "Can you describe what's her situation?" So he was away. I'm doomed.

"Uhmm.... Earlier she's throwing up and she keep going to the washroom..... She lying to bed now.... She's out of energy... and she's paler than before..... Her temperature is high too." I stated.

"Food poisoning. Maybe she ate something that made her sick. An expired food for example. Wait for me I'm coming." He then ended the call.

Irene's POV

When I woke up I saw him sleeping next to me. He probably stayed up all night to look out for me. He's seated on the chair, he's head layed on the side of my bed. I reached out for his hand to wake him up. I felt so much better now. The girls will kill me if they find out the reason why I'm in this state.

"Do you need anything?" He asked. "I'm thirsty." He then got me a glass of water. He helped me sit to support myself. "Suho you have a work right? You can go now. Mrs. is still there she can help me out."

"She resigned last night."

2 hours ago

"Mrs. Shim!!! Don't go back here anymore you're fired!." Suho ended the call without waiting for her reply. He's furious now. He thought she's not doing her job properly. Suho concluded that Mrs. Shim Forgot to take out the expired food on the ref and now Irene is sick.

...................

"She... what.. but why?" I curiously asked. Mrs. Shim isn't a type of person to quit without telling her reason.

"It's fine I can stay with you if you need anything. Wait here I'll cook for you." He proceeded to go downstairs.

After a while he came back with lot of green stuff from the food tray. Am I a goat or something? Why would he do this? I hate veggies. I'd rather not have any.

"Ah." He raised a brow to open my mouth. He's going to feed me. "Suho ah... I can manage hand me the spoon." I reached for it but he won't let me. "Open up while I'm being nice." This man really, aiyyyshh.

"Suho ah how much is my dept to you?" He just showed me his death stare that eventually made me consume the food on the spoon he's offering.

"Suho..." I hesitantly said.
"What is it?"
"Uhmm..... I don't like those green stuffs." I slowly uttered. He's not going to force me to finish it up right?. I bared my teeth.

"Is there a hole on your chin or something?" He mumbled. "Hmm?" I confusedly asked. Later on I figured out there must be a grain of rice in my chin but I couldn't find it.

He put his thumb on the left side of my chin after that he reached out to the right side of my lips and licked his thumb.

"Can you eat properly huh?" He took another spoon of soup for me. I open up and reach for it. I stopped having his food when he's constantly giving me some veggies.