Sudden Kiss - Chapter 8

Irene POV

Mirriage is not a joke. How can he just spit those words out. I never thought of getting married at this early age. I want to achieve my dreams first before anything else. I've worked so hard to keep on studying to live off my dream and suddenly he's asking me to marry him? He's not even my boyfriend. I don't see any reason to marry him if I'm being honest here.

"Kim Junmyeon what are you thinking?    You don't even know me." As I go back to my seat. Does he expect me to just spread my legs and bear his child?? There's no way!

"Let me explain okay?" Does he not get what I said. I'll never marry him.

"As long as you agree with me, you don't have to worry about anything. I will take care of you. Your brother, your dept and your studies." I could see the seriousness in his eyes but I feel like there's more to it.

He told me the real reason about it. His mother wants him to get married before she die. So, that's the only reason? He has no feelings for me too? Then this is something very unserious

"This will be just a fake marriage and nothing more. Without mom you'll be free. Nothing will change,you live the way you want to and I'll do the same."

"But still...." He cut me off.

"You don't have to answer now. You can think about it." He held my hand softly as he rubbed his thumb.

My mind is full of thoughts,I don't need to worry about anything if I agree with him. The only thing that stops me is that, I don't love him neither him on me.

I made up my mind and I will not marry him even it's a fake marriage or whatever.

Irene's working place got taken down because of a private matter. They received their last payment.

Only her brother now is working at a fast restaurant.

Taeyung POV

I could sense it already that something bad happened to her. My noona is a scholar so she doesn't have a problem with tuition fees. Just the other things she needs to buy at school other than that, there's nothing for her to worry.

I wish I could do the same but sadly I am not. I keep trying to work hard but it's just sometimes studying is not for everybody.

Quiting class always comes to my mind everytime we ran out of money. We always end up fighting everytime I talk about it.

"Noona let me focus on my work okay? I'm becoming a regular worker."

"No one is quitting school end of discussion." Little did she know, I hate going to that school. Everyone is looking down on me just because I'm not on the same level as them.

"But noona we barely can pay for the rent of this damn house! My tuition keeps getting harder to reach!" I yelled which I know I'll regret doing.

"Kim Taeyung! Can't you at least tell me the real reason why you're being like this?." I know she won't stop bugging me until I tell her the real reason.

"Noona, those people are not the same level as us. I don't belong there...."  All those hardships I faced in that school rushed to my mind. I just couldn't take it anymore.

She hugged me tight and hugged her back too. We only have each other. Tears keep coming out in my eyes.

"I'm sorry okay? Stay strong for me okay?"

The field trip is coming this is for the students before they completely graduate.

"Joohyun ahh won't you really come?"Bogum asked.

"Yeah that's right please come with us. It will be boring without you" Jennie whined.

"I'll think about it." Irene is just sure she can't come. She's just saying she'll think about it to keep them at ease.

"You better make the right decision Joohyun" Seulgi glared.

"And  that's to come with us right?" Jennie butted in.

Suho's POV

It's for my mom for her happiness. She only have few months to live and I want her happy.

I do like her but not this fast.

She's ignoring me this time. But I won't let her be.

"Are you ignoring me!?"

" No why..... wo...uld I... " She's stuttering her words.

I slowly walked closer to her until she leaned on the wall. Putting my hands on the walls to corner her.

"I haven't get your answer yet" I whispered to her.

The bell rang and she rushed to the classroom with her red cheeks.

"She's cute"

Irene POV

"Yah Irene what's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

"Ah no! I'm not it's just so hot today."

What wrong with me why am I blushing this hard. It's not like I want to be his fake wife.

"Hmm? It's hot but I am so cold right now. Is it because you're blushing??" Jennie teased me.

"Jennie please not today okay?"

"Mianhae hmmm? Araso araso"

I do find Junmyeon interesting but I don't know if he is just toying me. After all we don't know each other well.

When I was a kid we often go to Church with my mom and dad. I still remember my wish back then.

"Please let me marry someone who will love, care, and understand me."

"Yes you will but not now okay? You're still our baby."

"I'm not a baby anymore I'm becoming a sister"

My parents would laugh at me everytime they hear me say those words.

Those were the happy days with them.

Taeyung

My sister has always been taking care of me ever since I was little. She would defend me to my classmates who keep on picking a fight with me.

"Noona I think it's better if you come to the field trip."

"It's a week field trip. Who knows what will you do without me."

"Noona! ayyshht  I'm not like that! We'll have a deal then I'll quit school if you don't come!"

"Alright it's a deal then. Wait..... your shoes? Where did you get that?"

"Secret!" As I ran to my room.

Earlier*

"Hyung? Why did you meet me here? I missed you"

They meet in a restaurant. Suho told Taeyung to convince his sister to come to the field trip.

"But why? Do have any business with my sister?" While smirking.

"Don't you feel sorry to her?? She s...hee has been taking care of you ever since! Can't you let her enjoy for once?"

"You have a point but it comes with a price" while lip pointing at Suho's shoes.

"But these are limited edition!"

"So you are coming with us not?! Really you can't take that back okay?"

"Seulgi a when did I took my words back?"

"When did you!!! Do you want me to enumerate it?" Bogum said ready to count on his fingers.

"Bogummie!! Okay maybe sometimes but now I'll not okay?"

Suho and Jin heard them talking. It made them happy that Irene is coming to have a scene with her.

So you are finally going to? Great. Suho smiled knowing Irene is coming with the trip.

They don't show it but Suho and Jin is glad to hear about it.

End of chapter 8