Sudden Kiss - Chapter 21

Suho's POV

This monolid eyed man keeps on pouring my glass. It's my first time meeting them as husband of Irene so I have to atleast be good to them. "You two guys lend me your glasses let me pour you a drink" I hear JB says. This Bogum is alive again with his heavy head.

"Drink as much as you love Irene." I don't know why but when I heard it's about Irene, my reflexes quickly reacted. I gulped the glass of alcohol quickly as I can. Bogum and I put the empty glass on the table at the same time. I glared at him. "Excuse me! She is my wife." I pointed to myself to make it clear to him. I highlighted the word "MY". Sadly she's not.

"Whatever I love her too!" All of us Seulgi, Jennie and Jebeom looked at him. "As a friend" he added but lowered his voice.

Lies. I'm a man I know he likes her more than just a friend. What's odd is that I'm not the only one who's not comfortable about what just Bogum said. Jennie's smile quickly faded when she heard Bogum said that. "I love Irene too!" Seulgi added gulping her glass of alcohol.

"Alright let's all go home now. I'm tired" Seulgi said leaning to his boyfriend. "Okay let's go home" Jb is probably going to accompany her at home. Not my problem anymore they're grown ups.

"Mandukie let's go" Bogum said cupping Jennie's cheeks.

I bet I should go home too but where's my girl. They head out already so I went to look for Irene at the comfort room but she's not there. I can properly walk because I wasn't drunk. To be honest I didn't drink that much. I'm being extra careful. I'm with Irene. Who's going to take care of her if I'm drunk too.

I searched her everywhere inside but she's nowhere. I went outside and I saw her with his ex boyfriend.

I got heated seeing her face so close to his . I went to push him away from her. She's going to fall from drunkness. Gladly I was quick to hold her.

"Seokjin. What's your business with her?" I said in a low tone but I was angry on the inside.

"Nothing. I just wanna talk to her. Aren't that allowed. "

"About what?"

"You don't need to know." He said before walking away. I think he's suspicious about our sudden marriage which didn't happen at all. Still, he doesn't have the rights to have her back after hurting her feelings.
I'm not going the same with him. Breaking her heart is his biggest mistake. He can't never have her back not when I'm still around.

I lift her all the way to my car to go home. She was not that tall but this girl is heavy. It makes me chuckle a bit.

Her hair was in disarray. It's blocking her face. I brushed away the hair on her face using my index finger.

"Irene?" I asked silently to not startled her. We are infont of the house now. She slowly opened her eyes. She let out a small smile.

"Are we already home?" She said lifting her head looking around. Maybe to confirm that we are home.

"Hmm." I replied.

"I can't walk." She's dizzy that's why. This bunny.

I opened the door for her. I escorted her all the way to our room. I put her to bed. She seated since she don't want to lie down. They say drunk people are honest. She can't remember this anyway so I asked her if she still has feelings for him.

"Me?" I nodded and she chuckled.

She wrapped her hands on my neck making her hug me but I didn't respond to her hug. "Feelings don't just fade away because you want to." She said as she pat my back.