Sudden Kiss - Chapter 7

She told her everything and explained herself. Saying that it was all a misunderstanding. Jennie is just acting that she didn't believe her. Deep inside she's happy Irene is finally interacting to other guys he didn't know. Aside from Bogum and that great ex boyfriend of hers.

Irene told Suho to kneel down which he did out of worry from this guest in Bae house. " Do I really need to do this?" Suho whispered to Irene. " Shut your mouth and just do it. She's gonna kill me if you don't prove your innocence. You're not safe either." Irene muttered making Suho scared for his life. Jennie was holding a baseball bat. " Why is she holding that though?" Suho whispered again. " Don't you get it? She's about to smash your dear life. " Irene whispered back. Suho could just quiver in fear. " Are you for real? " He followed.

Jennie was walking back and forth thinking if she should let this slide or not., She's an over protective friend towards Irene. "Your name is Junmyeon or Suho you say?" Junmyeon nodded. "Well, I think I'll have to thank you for knocking some senses on her." Jennie continued making Irene so done with her. " Hey Jennie! What's this about?" She questioned. Jennie mischievously smiled. " Your broken heart era is finally over. I'm so happy for you sis. I'm sensing silver lining here. In fact he's quite cute." She whispered to her making her earn a smack from Irene. " Jennie, drop that thought it. He's all yours." Irene seconded and Jennie rolled her eyes. " Bitch he's not my style, he's close to yours though, so he's yours." Jennie whispered again. " Shut it." Irene couldn't be more done with her. Guys, is everything okay? You guys are not planning me right?" Suho's voice was shaking this time." Of course not! You've just made a miracle." Jennie was screaming deep inside in happiness. "I did?" Suho muttered to himself.  She  finally dropped her act and winked at Irene. It's just confirmed that nothing has happened between them. " Thank goodness you didn't do something you shouldn't have done." Jennie said before leaving the two of them.

She was ready to head out but she couldn't  when Taeyung suddenly blocked her.

"Am I dreaming my girl is coming to see me." Taeyung said. He likes Jennie but Jennie is not interested in him. She only sees him as a brother since Irene is his older sister.

Jennie rolled her eyes at him. This childish acts don't work on her.

"Jennie ah are you here to see me. I miss you too."  Tae said. He assumed that Jennie misses him too.

"Didn't I told you to call me noona! I'm two years older than you!" Everytime Taeyung acts like this. She is telling herself that he is just picking on her. Besides she know that even though he acts lovely to his sister, it's completely different when it comes to other people.

"Wait Jennie do you wanna eat breakfast with me?"

She didn't responded and walked away.
Taeyung likes Jennie but she only see him as a dongsaeng. Maybe he just like teasing her but doesn't really take her seriously since Jennie does the same.

"Yahh what did you do to me! Why did you took off your shirt?!" Irene is worried if something happened between them. She clearly remember that they didn't had any alcohol but why is he shirtless?

"Ask yourself aren't you the one who's hugging me so tight!"

They are glaring at each other. Irene  throw his shirt to him for him to wear it.

"Awww what a lovely couple. Let's go it's time to eat." Taeyung said leaning at the side of the door staring at them with a forced smile.

Suho got a call from his sister Joy. Their mother got into hospital again.

He left and didn't get to eat breakfast.

"Is everything ok?" Irene asked with worries in her voice.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." Suho said as he he stand up and prepared to go. He rushed to go outside. It looks like someone is summoning him or like something bad happened.