Sudden Kiss - Chapter 26

"Irene can we just tell them about this later on?"

"Suho..." I paused before I added my explanation. They are so precious to me and I can't stand deceiving them."

"You're not deceiving them... It's just that we should make this show longer to make it real?" He's trying so hard for me to agree with him.

I made up my mind and I'm going to tell them about everything about us. I trust them. Bogum, Seul, let's include Jayb and especially Jennie will surely get hurt when they hear this contract wedding from someone. I need them to hear it coming from my own mouth.

"Suho can you be honest with me?! Why are so in contrary with revealing the truth with them? It's not like they are going to blurt it out to your mom.... And besides there's nothing going on between us this is just a show, we are not married or a couple." I said in a very  calm tone with persuasive tone.

He opened his mouth but no words came out. His sigh can't be hidden. Why is he like this? It's true nothing is going on between us. I don't know but it looks like I kinda hurted his feelings.

"Suho we can be friends and a friend supports the other friend okay? Can you act like one? Hmmm?" I put on a smile and stared directly into his eyes.

"Just friends...?" He lowered his tone, his face painted a sad face.

He took a step and stared deeply directly into my eyes. "Even though we aren't a real married couple--"

He got cut off when someone blurted out the word.

"WHAT! AM I HEARING IT RIGHT? "You, You" Seulgi pointed at me first before pointing at Suho. "You guys are just putting on a show?!" She said in disbelief.

I looked back to see who's the owner of the voice and my eyes widened... Fuck my guess it right and I can't be wrong it's Seulgi's. I doomed I wasn't prepared at all what will I say!

"Hey Seulgi what's up? hehe" I scratched my head.

"BAE JOOHYUN!! YOU BETTER PREPARE AN EXPLAINATION FOR THIS!"

A moments later I found myself on the dark room Suho is next to me. These three heads is clearly going to interrogate us. Just why?

"Guys what is this calm down, you guys are scaring me!" I whined but the pretended like they didn't heard me.

"Bogummie?? Hmmm? Let me go. I'll tell you guys everything." I raised my hand as I promised to tell them nothing but the truth.

"By the way where's Jennie I'm sure she'll understand me. Jendeukieee help me!" I shouted as I whined but she's not with them.

"Don't look for her? She's not with us thankfully... Or else she would literally be on your side." Jayb said in his expressionless face. What's with him though? What's with them? Weird people.

Suho is not uttering a single word maybe he's making fun of us on his own. These guys can really be dramatic sometimes. In contrary to that Bogum is calm and looks brighter than before. He looks glad about something. What's with him?

This monolid eyed couple is such a real pain.

After they finally calm down they finally come to their senses and took us out of that freaking dark room with only one source of light and that is the bulb above us.

We are now in our living room having a  that deep talk.

"I want Suho to explain EVERYTHING." Seulgi highlighted the word everything.

"What! Why me!?"

We exchanged glance and understand my message to him.

We briefly explained every details they wanted us to explain except about the case with Taeyung. I begged them to not ever mention this to him , I was going to tell them about  Suho is supporting Tae's expenses but Suho halted.