Sudden Kiss - Chapter 12

Suho's POV

Seeing them talking like this makes me take her away. Seokjin still wants her I think he is just denying it.

I called her and she answered hearing me call her name."What is it Suho?" She raised both her eyebrows.

Grabbing her wrist I felt someone grabbing her too. It was Jin

Irene looked back and saw him holding her wrist.

"Seok-" She got cut off by Jin.

"We are not done talking yet Suho. Where are you're manners?" It may be not visible but I'm seeing fire in his eyes.

"Talking about manners huh?! Aren't you the one who's interrupting us now" I glared at him back.

As a man I know that he is up to something. He didn't completely let go of his feelings for her.

"Why don't you just ask her to choose between us man"? Challenging him I felt worried that she might choose him instead of me.

"Why does she need to think about it? She's coming with me."

He grabbed her hand and they walked  away. He took her and without my will I let go of her wrist.

Looking at them go I saw Irene stopping him from grabbing her hand.

"Jin ahh let go of me, I'm coming with him." She removed his hands from her.

"Irene I need to tell you something hear me out or you will never hear what I will say." He is threatening her now and grabbed her hand again.

"Seokjin please--"

I step closer to them and pulled her waist next to me. Leaving her a shocked face.
I feel sorry for doing this but I have to.

"Didn't you heard her? She's coming with me and not you!" Holding her hand we walked away from him.

I didn't expect this but Seokjin is really heated now. Based on what I've heard, He is used to getting what he wants. He make the rules at school.

Irene and Suho is walking in the middle of forest now. Irene kept asking him but he says they are already up to the place.

They climbed up the forest, it's midnight and they only have a flashlight and each other to lean on.

She is feeling worried now.

"Suho where are you taking me?! We better go back now."

"You see that?"

Irene saw a bunch of fireflies around them leaving her amazed. Suho took her to show her this beautiful sight.

"Woah It's so pretty Suho. How did you find this place?"

She is playing with the flies and turned around slowly.

Suho is captivated by her, slowly turning around with the prettiest smile on her face.

"Hmm. It's really beautiful sight." Looking at her, he is silently putting his genuine smile.

They stayed for almost an hour. They had eye contact and stared at each other.

"Can I tell you something?" She lowered her head.

"What is it"

"About the.... thee.. you know your... Uhmm. " She even lowered her head.

Suho figured out that this is about the fake marriage but he kept silent. He wants it to say it herself.

"Let's just talk about it tomorrow okay? Let's go back now." He is now heading back to the camp.

Before Suho could take his step " I'll accept your offer.... I'll marry you Suho."

Suho's heart beat stopped and his body got stiff having a shy smile.

"What did you say?" As he leaned closer.

"You heard me I won't say it twice, I'm I still ...qualified to take... your.. offer?" She is now looking at him with an embarrassed face.

"I don't know I'll think about it. Umm maybe if you kiss me I'll reconsider it"

"Forget it th----"

"You're still qualified Irene." He quickly replied before Irene could finish her words.

He moved closer to her holding her chin up making her face close to his.

"So you'll be my wife now Joohyun" He whispered to her.

She pushed him back saying it "You're fake wife." Correcting him.

They are both heading to go back now but the flashlight's battery run out. The only light they have is the moon and the fireflies now.

Irene can't stand this. She may look tough outside but he is afraid of the dark. Irene looked for his hand to hold.

She is so close to him now, Irene hold his arm clinging on him. Suho is blushing so hard now.

"Irene can you move a way a little please?"

They heard some weird noises around making her cling onto him even tighter.

"Hey wifey are you crying? Don't worry I won't leave you alone." He wiped her tears with his hands.

"This is your fault Suho! Why did you take me in this place I hate you." She bawled in tears.

Irene grabbed his shirt and hugged him. Suho feels worried about them now.

Suho walked slowly around the forest. Looking a place to stay for this night.

"Let's rest here for now. You can sleep here."

"Suho.... I'm scared.. can you stay... with me.?"

"Okay I don't have a choice anyway you're holding my hand this tight."

"This is not the right time to tease me Suho"
As she grab his hair.

"Okay... Okay sorry"

After a while Irene woke up and felt her hugging Suho. She looked at Suho and stared at her face so close to her.

After a while Suho woke up and stare at her back. Irene looked away and pushed him.

"Irene!! Suho!!! Where are you guys!!" Irene's group of friends is now in the forest early in the morning looking for them.

"They are there!" Seulgi shouted and run to hug her friend and did Jennie.

"Anyways why are guys together? Is there something going on?" Bogum curiously asked.

"Yeah that's right? Why is his jacket with you Irene??" Jayb said pointing at the both of them.

"We are getting married everyone" Suho then hold her hand leaving her shocked.

All of them can't believe what did just heard.

Chapter 12