Sudden Kiss - Chapter 6

Jin POV.     

There's something about this guy he keeps on annoying me. It's disappointing that Irene chose him over me. This won't happen again, I won't let him take her away.

I couldn't do anything but to watch him hold her hand and wrapped it to his body. If this feeling is jealousy then I hate it. My blood is boiling I want to take her with me.

********

Irene rarely rides motorcycle she feels unsafe. She put her hands to Suho's shoulder. He told him that she needs to hold on tight. He put her  hands around his body.

He drove fast so that Irene would hold him even tighter. He can't hold his smile.He feels having butterflies in his stomach.

They arrived at her house.

Taeyung couldn't be anymore happy, he  saw the guy again who saved him. The shocking part is he's with his sister which made him excited even more. He's been dying to introduce this hyung to her noona.

"Hyung we met again!" As Tae hugged him.

"Taeyung, you know him?" Irene asked wondering how did Taeyung know his name. As far as she can remember she never introduced Suho to him.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you." Suho said shaking his head when Irene looked at him with a questioning look.

"I'm the one you saved from the gangster! I've never thanked you properly." Tae exclaimed as he got closer to Suho attempting to hug him which Suho decline but Taeyung was still smiling from ear to ear and just hugged him without his consent.

"Wait what gangsters!?" Irene interrupted Tae breaking his hug from Suho. Hearing those kind of word from his brother worries her. She's thinking Taeyung is in trouble.

"But I'm fine noona, thanks to him." He looked at Irene and smiled to calm her down.

"It's just a bit kind of action." Tae act to be punching someone. As he remembers how his new found favorite hyung threw punches that time.

"Oh it's you and she is your sister.??"  It's a great decision to save you then. Suho remembered why he's itching to save him back then because his related to this girl.

"Yes Hyung! " As he mischievously saluted in Suho's direction acting like some soldier. " You've just hit a jackpot hyung, she just broked up with her boyfriend." Taeyung whispered. "You've just passed my test." Taeyung showed him a thumbs up in his both hands.

"Why are guys together btw? Is there something going on." Taeyung asked as he  chuckled. Making his both index finger unite.

"Kim Taeyung!!" Irene yelled as she try to hold him as he run away from her.

"Cats and dogs relationship huh? " Suho mumbles as he looked at the both of them adorably running around.

Taeyung took him inside their house to have a meal together. Irene said he's busy so he can't. Suho interrupted her saying he's hungry.

"Then let's head in but the problem is I didn't cook anything yet hehe." Taeyung said scratching he's head.

"Yahh you didn't even cook then what did you do all along huh?!" Irene grabbed his hair.

"It's fine I can cook for you guys if you allow me."  Suho winked at Taeyung.

"Oh really?! your the best hyung." Showing him some finger heart.

Irene couldn't be more disgusted with this sight.

Suho showed off his great cooking skills to impress them especially Irene. She kept looking at him and can't help but to be amazed.