Sudden Kiss - Chapter 36

[ This chapter explains why Taeyung is acting different the way he used to. I feel like I need a chapter for this for your further understanding of the plot. ]

Taeyung

After saving all the money I worked hard for, I can finally afford the precious necklace I want to purchase. The price is costly so I had to save up money in the long run. Hardships payed off when the thing is finally in my hands.

I asked the seller to put it in a small box because this is a present for someone I truly care about.

I faced the mirror as I fix myself. This person is a picky person so I have to be presentable later when we meet.

Getting my phone to inform the person I wish to meet. Heart pounding thinking about her and how will I confess to her.

_through chat_

"Sooyoung? Are you free later?"

"Kind of. Why?"

"I wish to tell you something?"

"Alright. I'm looking forward to it."

With that assurance, I headed to where I plan to meet her. I was early, but it alright I don't want to drain her patients. In fact she doesn't like waiting.

We have been meeting each other regularly. My feelings for her grows the longer we see each other and now I'm ready to take the next step to show how I feel about her.

I'm not sure about hers, but I just want to let her know.

20 minutes have passed and she haven't showed up yet. I took steps near by just in case she got lost and couldn't locate where I am.

From afar I saw her having a conversation with Rosé and Sana at the near café. A curve automatically drew in my face the moment my eyes saw her.

I don't plan to disturb them and decided to hide myself for now as I wait for her.

"Sooyoung, I think you should stop yourself, don't let your feelings take over." Rosé said holding Sooyoung's back.

"What do you mean.! Do you mean you developed feelings for him?"  Rosé covered Sana's mouth.

If my conclusion is right, they must be talking about me.

"Girl, this wasn't part of the plan. You better end it now." Sana added as she slurp her frappe afterwards.

End what? Her connection with me? But why?

"It's great that he plans to meet you. You should tell him the truth. " Rosé holded her hand.

"I feel sorry for him, but it was his fault....." She had to pause seconds to complete her sentence. "If only he didn't lead her to her death.. that poor friend of us would still be alive." Sooyoung said looking down as she frowned.

"Oh right! Even if you want to avoid him... You're still connected to him. Your brother is her sister's husband." Sana said as she covers her mouth realizing what she just stated.

"What a small world." Rosé exclaimed.

Wait, what?! How did I only found about it now? Junmyeon is her brother?. Noona's husband.?

"Go on. He must be waiting for you." Sana said.

"But.. can you guys give me sometime to tell him the truth." Sooyoung said pleading.

"And when that time comes what are you going to say? That you're sorry for playing with his feelings? That you are just taking revenge for our late friend that took her life, because of her damn love for that fucking Bae Taeyung!?" Rosé raised her voice.