Sudden Kiss - Chapter 28

It's already night now and Taeyung is next to me in the living room watching a TV show. After a minute I heard someone entering the house.

"Noona is that Suho hyung?" He rushed to the door before I could even answer.

I must be going crazy but lately I noticed my excitement every time it's time for him to go home.

"Is any body home?."

"Hyung!" Tae greeted him with a tight hug.

Why is he like that to him? Weird boy.

"Taeyung? What brings you here?" He then give me a look like I should explain the reason.

I saw him holding something that he might have bought from somewhere.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oww this... We're going to change the gas stove. With this... Turning on the stove is much convenient. You see ....tap here and the stove is on. What do you say.?"

"Woah that's cool Hyung, Unnie needs that. Uhmm no she wants that." Tae corrected.

I've been always wanting to have that thing but the price is something I can't afford.

"But why do you want to change it?" I curiously asked wondering why.

"Uhmm... Why can't I? You don't like it? Then." He's already going to take it back.

I holded his arms to stop him from doing so. In a snap my hands is on his arms and our face just an inches away from each other. He stared back at me from my eyes and down to my lips. I found myself doing the same thing too.

Coughs*

"Uhmm guys I'm still here you guys can continue later on" He chuckled and left us.

I quickly removed my grip from his arms.

"It's fine you don't need to take it back" with I soft tone I avoided an eye contact from him and left him fixing the stove.

In a moment I found myself in the dining room together with them. Tae prepared all of the dishes earlier before Suho arrives since we're using a gas stove and he understands me.

"What?! He's going to live with us?!"

"Just for the meantime right Taeyung? Hehe" I awkwardly laughed hoping that it's just for the meantime.

"Why Hyung you don't want me here?" Tae pouted.

"Ofcourse not!  Uhmmm... It's just.... You
. know... Uhmm..." He didn't finished his sentence Tae cut him off.

"Ahhh... No worries Hyung if the room worries you then... Wait a minute Hyung did you guys fought?!" His cute face faded and now he's glaring at him.

"What?! We fought.... When did we..." He was looking at me and I know that look he's asking for help.

"Then why are you guys sleeping separately??"

" Your noona is just acting like she didn't like me to be next to her." Suho mumbled.

What is he saying? I kicked his foot and it made him groan. I pretended I didn't heard him but I clearly heard it loud and clear.

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

"Ofcourse he is." I answered as I give him a spoonful meat filled with chillies.

I saw his face burning hot. He reached out for the water to drink.

"Oww. I'm sorry honey. Maybe there's some chillies inside... my bad." I showed a forced smile. He glared back.

It's now time to sleep we finished eating and I've finished doing the dishes too. Suho helped me cleaning up.