Sudden Kiss - Chapter 11

The two boys was glaring at each other. Same thing are running in their mind. To clear everything up.

"Let me explain okay?" Suho said trying to explain himself.

"No need to you guys can continue being lovey dovey" she chuckled and left them.

"Irene it's not what you are thinking!" Jin shouted and  hit Suho with a pillow.

All of the students are getting ready to hear what the activity will be. The teacher came and told them to gather all together to finalize their own teams.

Each group contains 3 members. The members of the group are randomly selected.To be fair the teacher is the one to select. She randomly picked their names so it's purely fair.

The students have groups now and preparing to get ready for the activities.Not like the other groups Irene's team is a bit awkward.

She is teamed with Suho and Jin. As the lead she should manage her team.

"Guys I hate losing okay? If we lose here I'll get mad." She give them a sign that she is watching the both of them.

Most of the games will be played by the two and Irene will act as their coach.

The first game is the couple sack. The both of them will fit in and race with the others.

Game started and they barely can move forward. They are not cooperating with each other's way. As a result they lost and got eliminated.

Irene's reaction was what they expected.
"Yahh!!! Are you guys stupid! Don't you want to win!" She hit them with a paper.

"I told you to cooperate didn't I?" Jin said.

"What? you are the one who's going on your own!" Suho defend himself slightly looking at her.

"This won't do! You guys better do better this time okay" she said giving them an okay sign.

The whole class got happily played every games, the three of them got finally united and wiped the prizes.

Without noticing it they are unexpectedly holding each other tight jumping out of happiness.

Irene showed up her genuine smile and made the two guys stare and can't help but to smile.

"Isn't winning worth it? Didn't I told you?"

"Yeah you're right" they said at the same time with their bright smile.

They got the grand prize chicken barbecue,  beef and bunch of various snacks.

"Irene leadernim? You didn't told me that you have a talent in making enemies work huh? Is it because you're this pretty?" Jennie squeezed her cheek that made Irene pout.

"Maybe because they both like her? " Jayb teasing Irene.

"What?! You have a point my baby or is it just because everyone likes this girl right Bogum?." Seulgi added.

"Ah ah yes everyone.... Likes her.." He stuttered his words.

Jennie noticed Bogum looking down after he said those words. She's not glad about him blushing.

"What's with the blushy face Bogum?" Jayb asked while wondering what's with him.

"Ahh no .... Isn't hot today?" Bogum trying to explain his self.

"What do you mean hot when it's freaking cold" Jennie coldly said.

"Hayysst enough! Let's rest for now it's getting dark . Head to your tents now boys." Irene said not minding Bogum strange act.

"What's that Suho? Wow you cooked the chicken barbecue?! Can I have some?" Without Suho's consent Jayb ate the chicken.

"Yahh that's for someone else!" Suho's glared and pushed him.

"For whom Irene? Didn't you notice she only get the beef and some of snacks? She doesn't eat chicken!! Hayssst everyone in the class knows that." Jayb shook his head.

"What? How did you know this for her? Are you guys friends? What is your business with her? And no human hates chicken"

"Hep hep!! Don't ask many questions one at a time." Jayb trying to stop him from glaring.

"You see this picture? We've been a group of friends since when we were young together with my babe, Bugom and Jennie. You can even ask Jin to confirm it"

"You better be good to me no huh" Jayb pointing at him with a bone.

"Go on you can eat that all comfortably , I'll cook you more hmm?" Suho put his face unwilling smile.

Jayb give Suho some uninvited drinks and drunked with him. The two became comfortable talking at each other. Suho wants to know more about her so he befriend Jayb.

"You know what? I think you like her. It's not new to me tho,as her friend many tried to have her heart but failed. You know what? Be sure the you're truly interested in her hmm? Don't disappoint me I'm counting on you Suho."

"Don't be like that coward Seokjin" He whispered before falling asleep.

Suho headed Jayb to his tent with Bogum.

On his way back he saw Irene talking to Jin. He didn't know what they are talking about but he wants to interrupt them.

Irene is giving him some cooked beef and snacks to share it with him. He refused saying he doesn't need it.

"Don't jump to conclusions Jin, this is you're share for the prize." Irene confidently said.

"I don't like the tone of your voice towards me now Irene." He was looking sad and angry.

"Aren't we done already after all? I think this is a better way to start again"

"But I don't want you to...." Jin said who is holding his sadness trying to be cool.

Jin got cut off when Suho called out Irene's name.

"Uhmm why?"

Jin tried to grab her wrist but she is already walking to see Suho.

"What is it?"

"I want to show you something Irene " Suho said smiling.

End of chapter 11