Sudden Kiss - Chapter 43

Jisoo

I know the only reason why Jin is keeping her by her side. Obviously to make up with her. It's been a so long but he's still into her.

That damn girl what's so good about her. She will just be a headache to him. What so good about that orphan. All this time I've been thinking how can I get rid of her. But I came to think that it would be better to keep her beside my brother for now. If I can't stop my brother then I better help him get her back so that I can have Junmyeon.

Even if my brother gets Joohyun back, they wouldn't last long. Dad hates her. But if I get Junmyeon, there's no one to stop me. I'll make sure to ruin them and make Junmyeon be my man. Dad will accept him not like what he did to Joohyun because he's rich.

"Oppa. You guys will celebrate the foundation day today right?" Jin is in his room but I barged in. He wouldn't let me in if I knocked anyways. The only way to enter is room is either to sneak in or harass him to open up the door for you. I think I got my stubbornness from him.

Actually his room is not how I expected it to be. I thought the reason why this room is only exclusive to him is because it's messy.

"What is it to you? You're not going anyway." He didn't looked back at me. He was focused on fixing his necktie.

"That's right. but I have a suggestion for you." It's been so long since I got to see what state is his room. You see we are siblings but we became far from each other although we live in the same house.

My eyes darted in a picture frame displayed next to his bed. "So all this time it's still her?" I asked but I never expected an answer from him. The answer is right in front of me.

I went to the frame to see it clearly. I didn't know he could smile this wide. He must be really attached to her. Him and his stupid heart.

I was lost in my thoughts when he suddenly took the picture and he put it inside his cabinet.

"You know what Jisoo, just spit it out and leave me alone. If you ever touch any of my things, you're dead." Him and her temper has always been the same. He wasn't this cold to me before as far as I can remember.

"Fine! But oppa? why don't you use this opportunity to confess to her? Pretend you're drunk and tell her how you feel? Easy right? Maybe if she thinks you're drunk she'll open up to you." His eyes lightly widened. This is the sign that he's interested.

"She wouldn't suspect you to be just acting because she knows you just say what's on your mind when you're drunk right? Well that's only if she still remember your alcohol tolerance." I added.

"Aren't you the one who begged me to abandon her to make up with dad?" He wasn't yelling but his eyes were full of flames.

I admit I really did that but I only did that to keep him the heir of the company. Which was what he truly wants. I can't let just a girl ruin the best life waiting for him.

"Oppa. I did that for you! Dad will abandon you if you didn't abandoned her first.!" I saw him made a fist. He's not planning to punch me right.?

"Then should I thank you for that?" He bitterly smirked.

"You know what just get the hell out of here! If you want to have Junmyeon then do it on your own! Don't try to use to get to him." He purposely bumped me as he walked out.

How the hell did he know I'm into him? That darn brother of mine. He always just make it turn out that he didn't know a thing but he's always just as sharp as me.

Seokjin

I never thought I would really imply what Jisoo told me to do. It happened already so I just have to let it be. I just hope that Joohyun won't be avoid me after what happened that night. They are probably having misunderstanding right now.