Sudden Kiss - Chapter 44

Sooyoung POV

"Sooyoung? Can I have a word with you?" Taeyung showed in front of me out of nowhere.

I plan to  ignore him since I still don't want to talk to him. I was embarrassed about what I have done to him. Infact I told him the truth just for him to be mad at me but it seems he's not. If I were him I would resent anyone who dares to play with my heart.

"Taeyung. Spit it out. The bell will ring soon." We are currently at the rooftop. He wasn't saying anything, he was lowering his head like a scared cat.

"If you won't say it, I should g-" He cut me off by holding my wrist to stop me. "Sooyoung.... I'm sorry." I still don't get it what he's sorry about. Why does he have to be this soft hearted. He's driving me nuts.

"No, I'm sorry." He finally lifted up his face.

"To be honest with you, Yerin is a friend that I cherished so much. That's why I was really broken when I found out that I had to lose her because of a man. For years she was the only one I had by my side."

"But Sooyoung? I don't want to ruin the memory you had together, but are you sure she was sincere with y-" I know what he's about to say.

"What are you trying to say? Are saying she's faking the friendship we had?!" It made me raise my voice I  rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Sooyoung can you please listen to me-" He walked closer towards me. I pushed him away. Don't get any closer. "If I only knew this is about her, I wouldn't have agreed to talk with you." With that I made my way down to go to my classroom.

"Sooyoung? Are you alright?" I looked back to see who's calling at it turned out to be Sungjae.

"Are you still not in good terms with Taeyung?" That caught me off guard. How did he knew about him, as far as I can remember, I never mentioned his name to him.

"Oppa? How did you-" He reached out to wipe the dirt on my face.

Did he just made fun of me? " Why? You didn't expect me to know about him?" He says as he took a spoon of his food.

"Oppa. Let me explain-."  He cut me off. "What's there to explain?I know you're just seeking revenge for your friend. I'm okay with that." 

Sungjae is the boyfriend I never deserved to have. We have been dating for a year now. Nobody knows about our relationship except my friends Sana and Rosé. I decided to hide our relationship because of this revenge I plan to take. But it's all exposed now.

"Sooyoungie? I know that it's because of your friend you cherished but, can you drop it off now? Do you think Yerin will be happy about your plan?" I feel so bad about keeping this a secret to him. I'm really a bad girlfriend.

"Sungjae, I'm sorry. I think you should be mad at me for not discussing this matter with you in the very first place." He held my hand as he proceeded to giggle.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?!" I was glaring at him wiping the tears on my face yet he was still making fun of me.

"Sorry, this is the first time I saw you crying and you look disgusting! Stop it already." He took his phone out to take shots of me crying. He's crazy. Why is he my boyfriend in the first place.

"What! Disgusting! Come here." I forced a smile as I motioned him to get closer.

We ended up running outside as I was catching him to get back to him for what he did. He has always been like this. I'm afraid he's keeping his burdens inside and he doesn't bother to open up to me. He always says it's fine but I know sometimes it becomes too insensitive of me. I always wondered what did I do in my past life to deserve him.