Sudden Kiss - Chapter 15

As promised Suho came to Irene's place to have a breakfast and cook a meal for her brother Tae.

He brought many food to cook with him. He wake up early to go shopping. He has never done buying a lot of groceries before but now, he wants to impress her brother and especially Irene so he bought groceries.

Damn it! It's early in the morning but this place is crowded already.

"Excuse me?! You are cutting the line sir you have to line up with those at the back!" One of the people in the line to pay shouted.

Even he doesn't want to take the line at the back, he had no choice people are glaring at him.

"Okay okay!! I'll take the lane at the back!"

He is not used to things like this. Everytime he needs to shop for groceries, he asks someone to do it.

Suho POV

I look down to my watch a it's 5am in the morning. I knocked the door bell 3 times.
I didn't wait long outside because Taeyung quickly opened the door to let me in.

"Hyung!! You did came! C'mon let's go inside." He took the bags with me before letting me in.

This not my first time here so I'm not that unfamiliar here but this time I had time to look at their family pictures at their house.

"Tae uhmm where's your noona? Did she left home?"

"Ah her? she's sleeping beauty." He pointed at her room.

"Wait here I'll wake her up. She needs to help us prepare the food. Isn't she rude? Her fiance is here and she's still sleeping." He walked going to her room.

'Taeyung ah! I said quietly. "It's okay we can just wake her up when the food is ready right?"

"Okay then. This is our kitchen and you start cooking now." He lied to the couch.

"Aren't you going to help me Tae??"

"Hyung... I need to see if you can take care of my noona okay? I'll see if you can cook for her." He took his phone and played games.

'But she looks like she can cook. She can just cook for her husband right?"

"No no no!!! Don't judge the book by its cover hyung. My noona can't cook at all" He looked down to his phone.

I'm dommed

Suho made a friend rice. He started cutting all the small ingredients  to be needed in making soup. He made an omelette and fried sausage.

Taeyung can't help but to be amazed. With his mouth open, he didn't expect him cooking like an angel like this.

Suho cooked so much food and prepared it to the table by himself.

"Woah ! Hyung this is wonderful. We never had a bunch cooked foods like this early in the morning." Taeyung took his seat and started eating.

"Hmmm this so delicious hyung! Thank you for the food." He showed his both thumb

I cooked all of this?? I never imagined cooking this much before

"Taeyung ahh you can eat later let's wait for your noona" I hold his hand to stop him from eating.

"You can wake her up hyung... I'll wait here" He tapped Suho's shoulder.

Suho opened the door and saw her peacefully sleeping.

He walked closer and lowered down to stare at her.

She's incredibly beautiful but she's even prettier when sleeping.