Sudden Kiss - Chapter 40

"Hey! Taeyung. Are you mad at us again? Let's talk about it." I was really worried again because this is just like the time when we had a quarrel.

His luggage.. where is he going. I had a hard time making up with him. Oh please not again brother.

Junmyeon was beside him which made me wonder why. Infact he's helping him pack his things.

"Junmyeon. I'm giving you a chance to explain." I went inside their room as I slammed the door.

I'm afraid Taeyung would just ignore me. My only chance to know the truth is through Junmyeon.

Last night we decided that Taeyung will stay with him for the mean time, since Taeyung already knows the truth, what's the point of staying in the same room.

"Wifey. Calm down." He's just laughing at me.

"Wifey?"

"Yes my wifey and I am your husband. he's is moving out again. He's going back to his dorm-"

"Noona I'll be your best brother from now on. I'll make you proud someday. That's why I plan to do nothing but to study from now on." He cut Junmyeon off.

"Best brother?? Excuse me as if I have another brother. And Junmyeon...." I paused seeing he's puppy eyes.

It's so early in the morning. Why is he like this? But he looks cute.

"Yes wifey?" He stopped what he's doing just to focus on what I am about to say.

"Don't call me your wife." I looked away but he looks offended.

"I don't want to. W.I.F.E.Y. " Is it really necessary to spell it out?

"Ah really?"

He let out his tongue. He must be insane.

"Enough you two! You're happy too right?" Taeyung asked as he pack his things.

"Why would I be happy? Can't you just stay here. This is really a big house. Even my friends won't fully occupy this place." I frowned.

It made me sad realizing that things were not so good between us recently.

"Noona, what gives you the right to think about that? Ask the owner first." I rolled my eyes. "And so? Can't I do that?" I raised my brow. He's right anyways. Well... And I'm just saying it. What's there to fuss about.

"Ofcourse you can. Anything for you." Junmyeon looked at me. I cleared my throat. "See? I can you idiot." I boasted.

" And Noona.. I'm not asking you. Hyung your happy right? Now you two are going to be alone together here." Junmyeon nodded.

What the!
What's with my brother. Is he on his side now?

"Brother-in-law you have my blessings please take care of her.hmm?"

"Hey!"

"No worries brother-in-law." Junmyeon opened the door for him.

"Noona. Goodbye. Hyung goodbye." He showed his box smile I really adore.

"Alright take care Taeyung. I love you.!"

"Noona stop saying that. You're embarrassing me. Hyung you didn't heard that.!"

What's so wrong about that. He used to say that all the time to me when he's younger.

"Taeyung I love you my little brother.!" I teased.

There's Taxi outside already waiting for him.

"What about me?" Junmyeon pouted pointing to himself.