Sudden Kiss - Chapter 32

Today is my first day and I can't hide my excitement. As soon as I entered the building, my mouth voluntarily greets everyone I laid my eyes on.

I don't why but this feeling is something so special to me. Mom, Dad  I'm working again. Please guide me well.

I saw the master of this company entering. I walked to go near him. I don't care if his my ex or what, I'm here to work and nothing else. I can do this.

"Good morning." I greeted. He smiled back.

There where other employees following him too but as his secretary, I'm beside him.

"So, what's my schedule for today?"

I opened the the tablet I'm holding to look for his schedules.

I keep telling him what's on his plate and I suddenly paused while stating his schedules.

Seokjin stopped walking when he noticed I paused.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh.. nothing." I replied. But seriously I felt sorry for him. It must be tiring doing all this things within a day or the whole 24 hours. It's stated here that he's only free time mostly is for only 6 hours.

Running a company must be really hard. Suddenly I think of Junmyeon. This must be the reason why he doesn't go home or he can't even get to have breakfast.

We arrived to his office now that we're alone I asked him if he needed anything I should go and do my job.

"Do you need anything? I gotta go?"

"I do.  Ask hoseok to make a coffee for me. You're going to see him on your way anyways."

"Hoseok?" I don't know who this guy is.

Oww. You don't know him yet... He's at the printing station. He makes the best coffee here.

"Hmm. Alright."

Why would he ask me about that. Just a coffee why can't he make it on his own. He's still a brat.

"Hi. You're the new secretary right?" A girl with mid-length hair asked.

Uhmm." Yes." I reached for her hand. Bae Joo Hyun.

We shook hands.

"Son Seungwan. Call me Wendy. Nice to meet you."

"So you're a manager here?" She nodded.

As she was walking back to her workplace. Her feet walk on watery floor. She hurted her wrist after she slipped.

I walked her to the clinic to check if anything is wrong with her. Thankfully she just hurted her wrist.  She just need to make it rest for the meantime.

She was right handed unfortunately.

"Joohyun. I'm sorry to bother you but can help me out finishing this reports first. I really need a hand in typing."

After we finished with her works we went to rest and we chatted.

We shared stories after we introduced our selves. After we spent long time talking to each other, eventually our talk went to making coffees.

"Oh right.. I'm doomed." I mumbled.

"Why what's wrong?" Wendy asked.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I rushed out of her office.

I knocked before entering Seokjin's office.

"Come in." He commanded.

With sweaty forehead I carefully put the coffee to his table.