Sudden Kiss - Chapter 31

Irene's POV

Today I received an email or a response about the job I applied. Seulgi recommend me this company. If I pass the interview and their qualification then I'll be finally employed.

"Hey Seulgi... I got an email from the company." I talked to her on the phone.

"Hmm. I know you will. Congrats. Break a leg."

"I'm kinda nervous..... What do I do?"

"Don't be. you'll get in anyways." She says.

"What do you mean?" I curiously asked. Why does she sounds unbothered at all.

"I mean it's you ..... I know you'll get in..... Because it's you. The Bae Joo Hyun." There she goes again. I'm used to her here and there praise.

"Whatever... I'll hang up now bye." After that I rushed out of the house.

I entered the building and it's really a fancy one. Will I even get hired here. Hoping. I can do this.

"Ms. Bae?"

I turned around to see the owner of the voice and it must be one of their employees who is in charge of the newbies.

"Uhmm. Yes that's me." I greeted her with a warm smile.

"Follow me ma'am I'll lead the way."

I keep on following her and I noticed she is  not leading me to where the applicants should go.

She brought me to a very classy office where a man...  Or must be the.... The C.E.O?

He was facing his back on us.

"Ms. ??Why did you took me here shouldn't I go there.... where the applicants are waiting?"

"We already saw your resume and out of all applicants you are the most hirable one." The man whom I assume the C.E.O said.

"You may go now. " the employee who lead me here made his bow and went out.

"You're applying for the secretary position right?" He asked.

"Yes I am but shouldn't I -" He cut me off.

"In that case you're hired. Do you see the contact there? You get it and see for yourself.... If you're fine with what indicates there.... Then hurry and signed it."

"Already?" I mumbled.

"Are you saying something?"

"Oh nothing." I quickly replied.

I reviewed the contract and I'm fine with what's indicated there so I willingly signed the contract.

"Are you done? If you are then pass me the contact."

I passed him the contract but he didn't show his face. His name wasn't on the table also.

After he saw I signed the contract. He turned his chair to face me. He putted his name on the table and wiped it with his hands.

My jaw almost dropped. I didn't noticed it was him because he changed his voice maybe so that I don't recognize him. What a cheater.

I'm going to kill a bear later.

"Kim Seokjin.?"

"It's been a while Bae Joo Hyun" He said.

No wonder this company is named
S & J Holdings. It stands for Seokjin and Jisoo??.

I don't know what to do. I turned my back on him and holded the doorknob. I was ready to back out until....

"Ms. Bae where are you going?"
He was holding the contract I just signed.