Sudden Kiss - Chapter 4

Irene was facing the mirror while dancing to her favorite song. She noticed her hand not having the bracelet which has quite value. She treasures it because it is from her parents.

She panicked and think hard where she could lost it. Irene searched every part of their house but couldn't find it. If she could turn their house upside down she'll do it just to find where she left her bracelet.

"Yahh Taeyung have you seen my bracelet?" Irene asked calmly. " We'll consider this a test, let's see if you remember how it looked like correctly. " She tried to act cool about it.

"Did you lose it noona! I told you not to wear it outside!" Taeyung said while yelling.

This brat, he knows me so well. I'm done for.

She slapped his head.

"Hey! who told you to yell at me? did you forget I'm older than you!" She tried to change the topic.

"Noona you can't lose that you better find it" He said while crying like a baby.

"I'm sure I left it somewhere here. " Taeyung helped searching but still no sight of what they are looking for.

She remembered the night she met Suho and everything that night happened his face,the food,and the kiss.

ah that annoying asshole! I can't believe I have to go to his place again.

"Noona! Where are you going?! "

"Where else? I'm searching for the bracelet idiot." Joohyun replied as she run as fast as she could.

Joohyun noticed someone is following her in her way to Suho's place, she's sensing something bad. From the bus stop and all the way to where she is now, that black hooded guy has been tailing her.

She managed to corner him and punched him in the face, Irene took of the cover on his face revealing the person she least expected it to be. " Taeyung?"

"Aww aww ouch! " He whines as Irene compressed it with ice. " Noona, be gentle." They're now back home with Taeyung with a bruised on his face. "You seriously need a lecture. What's your purpose?. " Irene compressed it even more adding it with force due to her mixed anger and worry. "Ouch. Noona are trying to kill me??" Taeyung whined even more.

His noona didn't talk for whole 30 minutes, after finishing applying ice on him it's a sign that she's real mad and worried about what he has done. He build all the courage he could get and finally spoke." Noona I'm sorry. " He sighed looking down and avoided her eyes. Looking down he proceeded to talk. " I- I thought you were with Seokjin Hyung last night, Noona, when will you stop chasing him? He's just hurting you even more....... even if you don't say it. I- I know you weren't with Seulgi noona that night...... B-but you don't need to tell me where you've been. I'm just worried that something bad might have happened to you." Tears slowly formed in her eyes. "Do you remember when mom and dad passed away? I dreamed of them being in danger but I just ignored it thinking it was just a bad dream and then when I dreamed of you being in danger, I- I w-was so afraid and scared that I might lose you too. Noona-" Joohyun felt sorry for her brother and couldn't help but to pull him into her arms. She didn't realized that losing their parents has greatly affected her brother far from what she thought he have felt. She nearly cried but held it in, if she cries it'll just make Taeyung worried for her.

"Taeyung, Noona's sorry, I won't make you worried again. I'm sorry for lying about it too. But I assure you there's nothing to worry about it. It's just something I can't tell you but, trust me, I can handle it myself. For the record, this isn't about Seokjin that asshole, I'll never chase him again. We're over,.... From now on I'll be extra careful for you okay? I'll never leave you. Stop being a cry baby okay?" She slapped his head again like how she usually does to make her brother feel better.