Sudden Kiss - Chapter 33

Suho's POV

I was in the middle of meeting and a message popped up on my phone.

I sneaked to see where did it come from.
It was from Jb.

"Come to my girlfriend's place we're having a party later. Bogum might be there."And a smiley after his message.

"A party?" I replied back.

"Not a happy party but come here if you're curious." I turned off my phone after reading it.

It was already late so I have to go and check up on her. I have still a lot of stuffs to do but this Jb is on my side so maybe I should go.

Her place is quite far. Is it okay for her to go here late night. She needs some lectures after this. What something happens to her.

Wait what I'm I doing right now. Seriously cutting the whole damn meeting just to go and see her?.

I'm in trouble. It's better than making her meet up with that Bogum.

Thinking about it. Made me speed up. So that I can arrive there as soon as possible.

I rang the doorbell but no one is responding so I went inside since the gate is open.

I was on the main door now and I could hear a girl crying. In the thought that it might be her. I held the doorknob and accidentally heard what they are talking about.

"....You really love that Junmyeon then." Jennie said.

Hearing that my heart beat went so fast to the point that I thought it's going to explode in no time.

I waited to hear her response. I thought she will just ignore it and dodge it off but she responded.

When she said. "Hmm. That's right that's why you can't date me. My heart belongs to someone now."

"Her heart belongs to me?" I told to myself.

Did I heard her right. I wanna slam the door and tell her I like her too. More than anything I it's better to calm my nerves.

I pinched my arm to see if I'm dreaming but I'm not. This is the real world.

I collected all the courage left in my body to open the door.

I wish I could capture the look on her face when she saw me standing there.

"How long have you been standing there?" She sounds nervous how cute.

"I just got here." My hands is on my back. I'm afraid she will see my shaky hands.

She asked if I heard anything but I said I didn't. I'm such a lier.

I'm glad I heard what she said. So Glad.
All thanks to Jb I guess.

We are now walking on the streets on our way to eat ramen.

She thought we are going home already but I insisted on asking her to eat with me. I told her I am hungry but, the truth is I just want to spend more time with her.

"How's your mom?"

"She's okay now. Sadly she still needs to be admitted."

"That's a relief then." She took a deep breath.

I still don't understand why mom acted that way to her that day but I hope mom make up with her soon.

We were on our way to the nearest store, but then she stopped walking when she saw the news on the TV. The TV was loud so you can hear what is being stated there.