[2] i'm not going anywhere - f | edited

a/n : hey lovelies !! i know i said there might not be any updates this weekend because i wasn't feeling like it yesterday, but now i feel a little better so here you go !! enjoy. also, wands up for Helen McCrory, our beloved Narcissa Malfoy. rest easy angel, you will be missed dearly. 🕊🪄❤️

!fem reader!

word count : 700

Sunday, oh how you loved this day. You were in your dorm basking in the sun's warm embrace when you heard the door open. You lifted your head up to see who it was and it was your boyfriend of 2 years, Tom Riddle. you sat up and smiled at him. He returned the smile, even tho it seemed forced, and closed the door. He then laid on top of you.

"hey" you kissed his head. "hey" he replied.

silence. it's not like it was unusual, you two would usually enjoy each other's presence in silence. to you, it was a comfortable silence. but to him, it was a rather uncomfortable silence. After a few minutes, he finally spoke up.

"darling?" he voiced out.

"yes my love?" you replied, still staring at the ceiling.

"are you still interested in Draco Malfoy ?" he asked suddenly.

"what ?" you asked startled. regaining your composure, you spoke again, "why would you ask such a question my love?" you asked, playing with his hair.

"nothing... just me and Draco had a fight about me and you dating. he said things like you still liked him and are just using me to get over him" he explained, voice cracking sounding as if he wanted to cry.

although it is true you used to like Draco Malfoy, he rejected you. after he did, you found out he was actually a douche. you were just blinded by infatuation to see that when you still fancied him. what you couldn't comprehend was why? he rejected you, yet he still said this and made Tom question if you loved him or not? the nerve.

"no i do not like Malfoy anymore. i only love you. you're the only one i want. but why is he mad? he's the one who rejected me" you huffed in frustration because Malfoy was making your boyfriend upset.

"after he saw you happy dating me, he realised he actually had feelings you" Tom explained. (a/n : gosh some people are really selfish 🙄✋🏻) 

you were enraged at this point. you would have gone off on Malfoy if only Tom hadn't looked bothered by this.

"don't tell me you actually believe him?" you questioned.

silence.

"oh love..." you kissed his head again.

you could here him sniffing as he hid his face in your neck. (a/n : ew ok that sounds so weird-) "i love you, and only you. i would never leave you, especially for a douche bag like Malfoy" you said.

"promise ?" he asked making you coo silently in your head.

"i'm not going anywhere" you reassured.

"i just don't want to lose the one person i love, you" he sniffled.

"you won't my love. i'll be with you no matter what" i said, kissing his head.

he finally broke down and let all the tears and the fear come out. you just let him. you didn't care if your shirt got wet, you could always change. you just wanted to be there for your favourite person because you know he would do the same for you.
———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!

hey y'all! i really hope y'all like this edited version, it's not much of a difference but oh well :) and THANK YOU FOR 95K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 😭 and i think i have a phrase now. "get vaccinated" yes. so i love y'all, stay safe and get vaccinated

update 2! hi y'all so there wasn't much to update here since i liked it already but yeahhhh anyway love y'all, stay safe and wear your mask. toodles!
- 27 Jan 2023