[21] 𝒊 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 - f

a/n : where vampires , werewolves , werecats , witches , dragons , fairies , angels , demons and muggles coexist harmoniously but muggles don't know about the existence of these supernaturals . werewolves in this imagine are not the werewolves portrayed but Remus Lupin and Fenrir Greyback . in this imagine , werewolves are shifters . Tom is a werewolf . why is Tom a werewolf ? because i said so . i know he would probably be a vampire but i just love werewolves okay ? :( anyways , one day he got insecure of his inhumane ways and questions why you're still with him . also ! you can choose anyone to be your mate . and i actually proof read the imagine this time :D without further ado , enjoy <3

!fem reader!

word count : 498

it was raining . perfect day to sit inside and read a book while enjoying the warmth of the fire and sipping on some hot chocolate . yup , truly perfect .

"love" your fiancé , Tom called .

you turned to look at him and smiled .

his tense physic immediately softened . he joined you on the couch and laid down , his head in your lap . you kissed the side of his face and went back to reading .

as you took a sip of your hot chocolate , Tom asked you a question .

"why did you choose me as your mate ?" he asked , sitting up .

"w-what ?" you choked , placing both your book and cup down on the coffee table .

"why did you choose me and not some random vampire" he asked again , looking hurt .

"what brought this up ?" you asked .

"i was just thinking about all my disgusting , sloppy ways and wondered why you didn't choose a sophisticated , high class vampire" he said , on the verge of tears .

it hurt you to see him like this . you sighed and pulled him into a hug .

"i chose you because my heart beat for you . my world turned for you and only you . you make me feel complete . no one else could ever make me feel so loved" you comforted .

he broke down at your words . you hugged him tighter and repositioned the two of you so he was lying on top of you , his head on your chest .

"there there ... i want you to remember something okay ? i only want you , nobody else" you cooed .

he nodded and you kissed his head .

"i prefer werewolves over vampires anyways" you smiled .

he immediately lifted his head for your chest and looked into your eyes . you held back a giggle .

"really ?!" he asked , all excited making you giggle .

"yes . i always found werewolves to be more adorable than any other creature" you smiled .

he kissed you lovingly and laid back down on you , his insecurities long forgotten .

he cuddled into you . "i love you" he said .

"i love you too baby" you responded .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .