[55] surprise - s

idea credits : rottenf4iry

!fem reader!

!mature language! !praising! !degrading! !edging! !breeding! !aftercare!

a/n : specifically for rottenf4iry  :3

word count : 939

Y/n's pov :

i love reading on my bed . ( a/n : only lame people don't like reading ) it's basically therapy , and for free !

i was just about to take a sip of my hot chocolate when Tom burst into the room .

"baby ! come on ! i have something to show you !" Tom said , dragging me out of bed .

"Tommmm" i whined .

"it's worth it ! i swear !" he exclaimed .

we stopped in front of our mirror and he kissed my cheek from behind and blindfolded me .

"Tom" i grumbled .

"it's worth it , i promise" he whispered in my ear . i just sighed and shook my head , letting-

"hey !" i squealed as he carried me bridal style to wherever we were going .

"i don't want you falling down the stairs love" he said and i wished he could see me rolling my eyes .

after what felt like forever , he finally put me down on my feet and my legs wobbled a little bit .

"damn , i thought your legs only wobbled like that when i'd just railed you" he chuckled , earning a slap to the chest .

"can you take this blindfold of or what ?" i asked , annoyed .

"ah yes , forgot about it" he said before he took off the blindfold .

i had to squint to get used to the brightness but i gasped when i saw what was in front of me .

"you got us a jacuzzi ?!" i squealed .

"surprise !" he grinned .

i ran into his arms and kissed him hard .

"i love you" i whispered , resting my forehead on his .

"i love you more" he whispered back .

"can we go in now ?" i asked .

he chuckled . "maybe at night hm ? i don't want anyone else seeing your beautiful body" he said .

"we're in the middle of no where- but okay , since i love you" i said .

"oh really ? it's not because a bought it ?" he asked , raising his eyebrow .

"maybe both" i grinned up at him .

he laughed . Merlin , his laugh is the most beautiful sound i've ever heard .

"let's cuddle love , we'll come back at night" he said , dragging me to the living room .

later that night

"Tom ! let's go !" i exclaimed , dragging him to the jacuzzi .

"i'm coming love" he chuckled .

when we got to the tub , he turned on the jet and i hopped right in .

he settled next to me and slung his arm around my body .

"i love you" he said , kissing my neck .

"i love you too" i hummed .

you know , jacuzzi sex sounds pretty good right now" he whispered , nipping at my ear . ( a/n : so straightforward 🕴 )

i smirked and straddled him .

i started kissing down his jawline to his neck while grinding on him .

he moaned , his boner getting bigger .

"don't stop baby" he groaned .

"don't plan to" i whispered in his ear .

i took off his swimming trunks ( a/n : that sound weird hello ? ) and i slipped off my bikini .

i rubbed my pussy on his dick and we both moaned at the sensation .

he played with my clit which only added to the heat of the moment .

seemingly satisfied after playing with my clit , he grabbed my hips and entered the tip of his dick and i moaned .

"you're still so tight love" he groaned .

i slowly descended on his dick . when i got used to his size , i started riding him .

"i'll never get tired of you" he moaned and moved my hips faster .

"Tom" i moaned .

"that's not my name , love" he whispered in my ear , thrusting into me .

"daddy !" i moaned .

he chuckled and continued thrusting into me .

i was moaning so loud so i covered my mouth .

Tom took his hand off my mouth and thrusted harder .

"don't cover your mouth love , let anyone and everyone that could be passing by hear how good i make you feel" he smirked .

i moaned louder and starting bouncing on his dick .

"that's it baby , such a good slut hm ?" he whispered in my ear .

"for you" i moaned .

"good girl" he smirked as he thrusted into me even harder .

"daddy , i don't think i can last long" i whimpered .

"don't worry , i'll make sure you will" he said , slapping my ass .

he thrusted in me slow and hard , making tears form in my eyes .

"daddy , please !" i cried out .

"please what , slut ?"

"let me cum" i whimpered .

"hm , no" he said , making me sit on the tub and kept fucking into my relentlessly .

i moaned out loudly .

"please daddy i'm begging you" i whimpered , looking into his eyes .

"fuck you're hot when you whimper" he said as he pounded into me harder .

"daddy ! please ! i-i can't take it !" i sobbed .

"cum for me slut" he smirked .

i moaned loudly and came just as he did .

i was panting as he kissed my forehead . "good girl" he smiled as he brought me out of the tub and back into the house .

he dried the both of us off and headed up to the bedroom .

"you okay ?" he asked , caressing my cheek .

i smiled and kissed his hand . "i'm fine ."

"good , i love you" he said , kissing me .

i smiled into the kiss . "i love you too ."

———————————————————————————
leave your requests in the request page :)

someone's back from the dead , anyway 2.41 k reads ?! y'all are amazing , thank you 😭 i'm sorry if this is bad- anyway , i love all of you and happy new year ! even tho i'm late- i hope y'all stay safe and that 2022 is kind to y'all :))