[12] 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆 - f

a/n : this is the continuation of 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 , 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 . this also shorter than my other imagines . sorry but do enjoy !

!fem reader!

word count : 285

Y/n had been sleeping for quite a while . even when Tom was finished showering and changing you were still sound asleep on the couch . Tom chuckled at the sight of you still sleeping .

he then picked you up and placed you on his lap and started watching the television . the noise was disturbing your sleep so you wrapped your arms around his neck lazily and cuddled into Tom's chest . he chuckled again and kissed your head , lowering down the volume of the the tv . (a/n : a man like this please 😩🤌🏻)

an hour later , you finally woke up . you slowly lifted your head from Tom's chest and yawned . he smiled and kissed your face .

"good morning cutie" he said making you blush .

you then buried your face into his chest again . "i'm not cute" you mumbled .

he chuckled and moved you so you were straddling him . he then lifted up your chin . "of course you are . you're my precious little cutie , my favourite cutie ." he smiled .

you blushed harder . "babbyyy stopppp" you blushed burying your face into the crook of his neck . he chuckled .

"let's go make some breakfast cutie" he said , lifting you up and heading to the kitchen . how lucky you are to have Tom .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!