[5] 𝒈𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒚 - f

a/n : y'all are really lucky this week cause i'm feeling
really inspired to write this week ! this was inspired by my friend explaining what bipolar means to me 😅😂 everyone has their own dorm and tvs in their dorm .

!fem reader!

word count : 434

Mondays . how you hate- no . despise this day . with all the homework your teachers gave you during the weekend and the fact that you wanted to go back to sleep , it was no secret that you despised Mondays . i'm sure everyone does .

anyways , you were so drained that you decided to head over to Tom's dorm since he could always make you fee better . whether it be hugs , kisses , complimenting you , whispering sweet nothings into your ear or simply just being himself .

you walked into his dorm and he was lying on his tummy . (a/n : i think tummy is such a cute word tho !!) this isn't normal of Tom you thought . you then shut the door and walked up to him .

"baby ?" you said .

"go away" he said bluntly . he looked up at you and pouted . "im mad at you" he said .

"okay- i'll just leave" you said with no emotion , wanting him to feel bad .

he then whined . "babyyy don't leaveeee" he dragged .

you giggled and slipped into his embrace . you wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his lips . "you're so cute when your grumpy baby" you teased .

"i am not grumpy !" he defended .

"what ever you say baby boy . now , what's wrong love ?" you said .

"you've been ignoring me all day" he complained and hid his face in your neck .

"oh , i'm sorry baby . it's just a Monday . you know how stressful they are and how much i despise them . really i was just thinking about getting done with the day and nothing else . sorryyyy" you kissed him all over his face .

"it's fine ... i just wanna cuddle with my favourite person right now" he said burying his face into your chest . (a/n : cutie <3)

"i love you" you smiled .

"i love you too" he replied , and you both watched the television until you two feel asleep .
———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!

not much update here but i really love this story :)) and it looks like someone's being productive 😱 anyway i love y'all, stay safe and get vaccinated