[17] 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆 - f

a/n : this is a continuation of 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 , 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 . enjoy <3

!fem reader!

word count : 485

Tom hadn't gone to work or rather you didn't allow him to because of his scars . his scars have gotten better .

he was acting like a child however- always wanting your attention and whining when he didn't get it . probably because he couldn't work and was too free for his own good .

you woke up one day to him wrapping his arms around your waist just covering your face in kisses .

"mm good morning to you too handsome" you laughed .

he smiled and you kissed him .

"cmon get off , i need to change your bandages" you said , causing him to whine . he hated when you changed his bandages .

nonetheless , he sat up and you removed the bandages . he winced a little . after taking off the bandages , you traced your fingers over them .

"they're getting better" you said , still examining the scars .

"all thanks to you" he mumbled , resting his cheek on your chest .

"aren't you a cutie" you chuckled .

he blushed and buried his face into your chest . "your cutie" he muttered .

you smiled . "my cutie" you repeated . "now look at me love i still need to change those bandages" you said .

he groaned and sat up . you started bandaging his scars and he whined .

"don't be a baby it'll take just a while longer" you said .

after you were done , he kissed you . "i hate when you do that" he pouted . you chuckled .

"just be grateful i only change it only twice a day now" you teased . "now come on , let's make you some breakfast" you added , dragging him to the kitchen .

you started cooking and Tom came up to you and hugged you from behind , trying his best to get back your attention .

you found it hard to cook because his arms were wrapped around your waist and just because he was being overly adorable .

you leaned back into his chest a little , still cooking .

"cutieee you need to stop distracting me , i might burn your food" you whined .

"b-but i want your attention" he whimpered .

you sighed and gave in . he smiled and rubbed his cheek on your back .

"you're lucky you're so cute" you sighed .

after eating breakfast , you decided to lay on the couch . he then laid on top of you . you giggled and kissed his head .

"i love you , baby boy" you smiled .

he blushed at the nickname before mumbling back "i love you too ."

you spent the day cuddling on the couch and watching netflix .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!