[20] 𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 - fluff

a/n : you've already graduated Hogwarts . enjoy <3

!fem reader!

word count : 502

it was a beautiful night . so peaceful , so calm but yet you couldn't sleep .

it was too cold to sleep . the only source of warmth you loved and craved for was working . how can a source of warmth be working ? well because that source of warmth was your husband , Tom .

he was always working . he barely had time for you . you didn't say anything because you didn't want to be annoying but you really miss him .

you sighed and got out of your bed . you then walked to your balcony and just enjoyed the view .

you breathed in the fresh air and took in the breath taking view . the moon is shining ever so brightly , creatures playing in the moonlight making you smile . you always loved and were fascinated by all creatures . whether they be ugly , cute , beautiful , small , big , intimidating , you loved them all .

you actually study these creatures and you love your form of work . you took in a deep breath and sighed contently .

"what are you doing out here beautiful ?" Tom asked , walking towards you .

he then hugged you from the back and buried his head into the crook of your neck . you rested your head on his and you smiled .

"just enjoying the view" you said .

he lifted his head off your shoulder and you turned around to look at him . he kissed you lovingly .

"sorry i was working so late love" he said , guilt evident in his voice .

"it's fine . i know you're very busy . can you please just try to spend more time with me ?" you said on the verge of tears . you missed him so much .

his heart broke at the sight of your glossy eyes . he hated it when you cried let alone when he was the reason .

he hugged you tightly and you burst into tears .

"i'm sorry baby , i'll make time for you i promise" he cooed .

he then wiped away your tears and carried you back to the bed .

he placed you down on the bed and you snuggled into him , taking in his intoxicating scent . he wrapped his arms around you and put his chin on your head .

"Tom" you called out .

"yes ?" he responded .

"you're like a giant teddy bear . so soft , warm , cozy and snuggly . i could cuddle with you all day long honestly" you mumbled .

he blushed and buried his head into the crook of your neck .

"babyyy you know i hate it when you make me blush" he whined .

you smiled and kissed the side of his head .

"but you're so cute when you blush" you teased .

he turned even more red and whined .

"i love you baby" you said , kissing him .

"i love you too" he mumbled .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .